Nystatin question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nystatin question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HMF223
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

I’m very interested in using Nystatin retention enemas. It seems that the easiest way to obtain Nystatin is to purchase it from this site: http://www.fludan.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=nystatin&x=0&y=0

It comes in bottles of 100 Million Units, 500 Million Units, and 1 Billion Units. The cheapest one is 100 Million Units which costs $54. Would this be enough to perform the enemas? I don’t want to spend $119 on the 500 Million Units since there’s no guarantee it would work, and I’m a student.

So for anyone with experience with Nystatin enemas would 100 MU be enough? Thanks 🙂

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

HMF223;57074 wrote: I’m very interested in using Nystatin retention enemas. It seems that the easiest way to obtain Nystatin is to purchase it from this site: http://www.fludan.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=nystatin&x=0&y=0

It comes in bottles of 100 Million Units, 500 Million Units, and 1 Billion Units. The cheapest one is 100 Million Units which costs $54. Would this be enough to perform the enemas? I don’t want to spend $119 on the 500 Million Units since there’s no guarantee it would work, and I’m a student.

So for anyone with experience with Nystatin enemas would 100 MU be enough? Thanks 🙂

HMF,

Getting 100MU of powdered Nystatin will work fine, should give you enough for a couple of weeks. Keep in mind Fludan is Canadian so it’s actually cheaper then you think (once converted to USD). Shipping can also be expensive from CAN to USA.

-D

HMF223
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Danny33;57079 wrote:

I’m very interested in using Nystatin retention enemas. It seems that the easiest way to obtain Nystatin is to purchase it from this site: http://www.fludan.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=nystatin&x=0&y=0

HMF,

Getting 100MU of powdered Nystatin will work fine, should give you enough for a couple of weeks. Keep in mind Fludan is Canadian so it’s actually cheaper then you think (once converted to USD). Shipping can also be expensive from CAN to USA.

-D
    Thank you, I’ve ordered it. I’ve read that it’s important to perform Probiotic Enemas after cleaning out the colon to implant good bacteria within. How do you do this, do you buy Probiotic capsules then empty them into the water?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

HMF223;57218 wrote:

HMF,

-D
    Thank you, I’ve ordered it. I’ve read that it’s important to perform Probiotic Enemas after cleaning out the colon to implant good bacteria within. How do you do this, do you buy Probiotic capsules then empty them into the water?

No, that isn’t true. Pharmaceutical probiotics aren’t the main enterotypes in your colonic flora. Also, they don’t implant permanently. Don’t lose your money.

Jorge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Nystatin question’ is closed to new replies.