Nystatin powder cost 1500 for month supply!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nystatin powder cost 1500 for month supply!!!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  goldsvenicegirl 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Freakzilla
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 15

Yes my pharmacy had the paddock labs nystatin but my ins won’t cover it and it’s 1500 they said for one month…. This is got to be a joke. When I got this 3 years it cost me nothing I think. Any other way to get ahold of nystatin? Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What if you went to a different pharmacy where you insurance is covered or accepted?

There are alternatives such as natural antifungals…I’ve never used the pharmacy grade stuff myself.

We developed this general plan to get better if you are interested:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Freakzilla wrote: Yes my pharmacy had the paddock labs nystatin but my ins won’t cover it and it’s 1500 they said for one month…. This is got to be a joke. When I got this 3 years it cost me nothing I think. Any other way to get ahold of nystatin? Thanks!

That is a mistake. That isn’t the right price. I have bought 50 000 000 of units bottle for $ 45.00 in the past. Just last year. !
    Jorge.

Freakzilla

Dvjorge, I know it has to be a mistake because I had gotten it in the past for nothing using my insurance. I think the pharmacy is ordering either a boatload of the stuff or don’t know what their doing. I even gave them the ndc number. Anyway you could help? Did you receive it from paddock labs or a different company? Do you have an ndc number? Thank you!

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

My question is… does Nystatin work? Is it an effective anti-fungal that can be added to regime that I am already on?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Nystatin is a pharmaceutical grade antifungal. If you can convince your doctor that you have a fungal infection, you can get it prescribed to you (cheap) if you have insurance. I tried to convince my doctor but he didn’t believe me and said I had no symptoms. I was thinking about going to my doctor when my oral thrush exploded but it healed rather quickly.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

BlueSkies wrote: My question is… does Nystatin work? Is it an effective anti-fungal that can be added to regime that I am already on?

Nystatin is one of the few antifungals that really works if you want to eliminate the infection.
    Nystatin is a non-absorbed drug, so it will travel from mouth to anus without passing to our blood and detox organs. It keeps inside the intestines all the time. It is also one of the few drug that is FUNGICIDAL against candida albicans. It means KILLING the fungus. Most antifungals are FUNGISTATIC, only inhibit the growth.

Candida Albicans isn’t known to develop resistance against Nystatin to different MIC values. This is still a better NEW.

As you see, Nystatin is one of the few options that can give you your health back offering a permanent cure, no managing.

The Dr. who discover this disease, Dr. Orian Truss, knew that the fungal infection that causes CRC occur in the colon, and no in the small bowel. Since most antifungals are fungistatic and absorbed by the gut lining, they are useless and offer only temporary release when you follow a very strict diet. Dr. Truss knew it, and also knew that to get effective fungicidal drug concentration in the colon, the patients have to take HIGH amounts of Nystatin orally, as high as 8 000 000 of units a day ( 16 tablets )
    long term, sometimes more than 6 months to reach a permanent cure. I mean a cure and a returning to a normal life.

He prescribed Nystatin in this way to many of his cases that were later documented as reaching a total cure.

After that, some other pioneer MDs decided to test Nystatin in a shorter route to the colon. They used Nystatin enemas that needs less concentration and target the fungal colonies directly. This is what I have done myself after finding how many cases that did this practice were cured in less than 3 months.

I hope this help you to understand about Nystatin and how it is one of the few hope to get a permanent cure.
    Jorge.

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Dvjorge,

That sounds very promising.

I was just prescribed this today, but I want to know what dosage I should be on. This (new) doctor gave me a prescription for 100,000/ml,1ml,quid,30ml,Oral Susp. He gave me three refills.

Is this dosage high enough?

I see the doctor again in one month and I guess I’ll know by that time if the Nystatin is working.

I don’t want to get my hopes up, I don’t, I’ve been let down so many times by health care professionals trying to get help, but I feel a little glimmer.

dvjorge
    Participant

BlueSkies wrote: Dvjorge,

That sounds very promising.

I was just prescribed this today, but I want to know what dosage I should be on. This (new) doctor gave me a prescription for 100,000/ml,1ml,quid,30ml,Oral Susp. He gave me three refills.

Is this dosage high enough?

I see the doctor again in one month and I guess I’ll know by that time if the Nystatin is working.

I don’t want to get my hopes up, I don’t, I’ve been let down so many times by health care professionals trying to get help, but I feel a little glimmer.

It won’t do anything but aggravate the condition.
    Nystatin oral suspension is sweeted with sugar. 100 000 units is nothing to target the fungal colonies living in the colon.
    You NEED to see a MD who UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT this syndrome. Zoltan Rona is one of them in Canada, if not find someone that can buy in South America or Mexico, Nystatin tablets 500 000 units without an script. You will need a lot of them.
    Speak with your Dr about taking 6 or 8 million of units a day. Print some article and take it to him/her. If the Dr is open mind and believe, it will prescribe what you need.
    Jorge.

Freakzilla

Dvjorge, how did you get yours for 50-60 dollars?
    Don’t use oral suspension, it has sugar and is junk!

dvjorge
    Participant

Freakzilla wrote: Dvjorge, how did you get yours for 50-60 dollars?
    Don’t use oral suspension, it has sugar and is junk!

I bring the Nystatin from my original country. In the past, I bought it in a pharmacy in Florida with an script.
    Jorge.

Freakzilla

Ok thanks dvjorge. I just found a site online for 50 million units that cost about 75 without tax. Just gonnavgo with that I think. I hope it’s more than a month supply. I remember before the amount you use is very small and that’s why it lasted so long.

dvjorge
    Participant

Freakzilla wrote: Ok thanks dvjorge. I just found a site online for 50 million units that cost about 75 without tax. Just gonnavgo with that I think. I hope it’s more than a month supply. I remember before the amount you use is very small and that’s why it lasted so long.

Time ago, when I didn’t have the knowledge and experience I have now, I took 4 capsules a day as much. It was short to expect results since I was taking it orally. The Nystatin has to travel down to the colon (long route) but not only that, it mixes with food, death bacteria, etc forming part of a fecal bowl. It is impossible that that amount be effective against millions of candida cells living on the mucus that cover the intestinal walls.
    So, I lost my time and money. I have understood that taking Nystatin orally is necessary to go over 8 000 000 of units a day. If you have 50 000 000 in a bottle, it will be around 6 days.
    Since Nystatin is so expensive and hard to get, what I have done is to use it doing enemas. In this way, I clean the colon with water first, and as a last round I do one with 500 000 units dissolved in 6 ounces of water that I hold inside of me until the next day.
    This is the best technic I have found to target the colon. If you see the amount of fungal colonies that come out after the next enemas you will be really impressive.
    I have said, god, how is possible I had it inside of me. This justify why I have had times where I have preferred to be death.

Since I have tested everything in my own body, and also have studied this syndrome probably more than any sufferer, I am totally convinced that this procedure end with it in a record time and restore your former health.
    Jorge.

Freakzilla

Thanks dvjorge! I found out why it was so much. The pharmacy was trying to give me 200 billion units and that cost 1500. Now there getting me 50 million units for 70 and I pick that up monday. I will be using that both orally and through enema as u have explained. I know it may not be ideal strength but I gotta work with this for now. I’ll try to get a stronger strength the following month maybe 500 million.

dvjorge
    Participant

Freakzilla wrote: Thanks dvjorge! I found out why it was so much. The pharmacy was trying to give me 200 billion units and that cost 1500. Now there getting me 50 million units for 70 and I pick that up monday. I will be using that both orally and through enema as u have explained. I know it may not be ideal strength but I gotta work with this for now. I’ll try to get a stronger strength the following month maybe 500 million.

Are you clear how I have used it in the enemas ??
    Let me explain you, I buy a gallon of distilled water in the supermarket. I do 3 or 4 enema rounds using two enemas fleet bottles that you can buy in the pharmacy.
    I put my legs up after every round to allow the water penetrate deep and soft the feces. I do it several times until I am sure there isn’t more stool coming out. Then, I do one enema using around 6 ounces of water in a bottle with a 1/4 of teaspoon of Nystatin powder.

I put my legs up and hold it 5 or 10 minutes using the gravity . Then, I continue my day holding it until the other day. It is important to hold the Nystatin inside the colon until the next enema or bowel movement.

Please, check the toilet and look for white or yellowish threads that come out. Sometimes, they come together with feces or separates.

Please, report to the forum your results, how you feel, and what you see in the toilet.
    The good thing about this system is you can see the results because candida colonies are visible. It motivates you to do the enemas because you see the colonies coming out. Until more you do, you feel better and better. It is a process that never reach a plateau. You will be surprising with the amount you may have inside. I am assuming you have a fungal intestinal overgrowth.

I have uploaded some of my pictures in Curezone. You can find them under my name. You also can see pictures uploaded by Johnny Vegas and Remi96 some years ago. They are totally cured by now.
    Here is the link :
    http://curezone.com/ig/f.asp?f=325
    Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Nystatin powder cost 1500 for month supply!!!!’ is closed to new replies.