Nystatin oral and enema Dosage?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nystatin oral and enema Dosage?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  friday126 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

friday126
    Participant
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 10

Diagnosed with candida some time ago. Been on anti biofilms, the diet and antifungal supplements for awhile. They help some but not greatly. Figure I need to target the cecum with enemas. Figured I’d throw nystatin at it. Can’t get this through one of my doctors so getting it from a pet store online for birds. It comes in 100 gram bottle of (I believe) powder. So been looking around under keywords for dosage of either oral or enemas (figure gotta hit it from both sides) and not finding much in the way of grams-milligrams by people with experience.
    What would you guys recommend?
    Thanks

Jahaja
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

Check out this thread.

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

You are talking about Medistatin.

– It contains lactose and dextrose in significant proportions
    – It’s manufactured in South Africa and is therefore not USP.

I would be weary of ingesting or doing enemas with it.

1 user thanked author for this post.

friday126
    Participant

Thanks White Trash. To bad hearing that. In the time I’ve been using medistatin my skin has gotten better and I’ve been passing clumps of what look like candida. Sometimes wrapped up in my stool and sometimes by itself. Although I have had intestinal discomfort after meals especially in the evening lately what seems to be centered around the cecum or ileocecal valve.. I don’t know if that’s a side effect for the medistatin or from ccws I’ve also been taking. Which I know is controversial but I have a few friends that have had good results with it. Just trying to kill this s*** or get the numbers down to manageable levels and not sure which is giving me the good results and which is making me more sensitive. Or do you have links to the information you’re talking about white trash? I wonder if there’s any chance that the dextrose in the powder is getting the candida to come out to feed at which point the medistatin attacks it? Have read similar theories about turpentine and sugar…

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

I got this information from calling the company that manufactures the product directly.

As far as the theory of having a bait and a killer at the same time, I have no idea.
    Try doing gummy bears soaked in Nystatin and let us know.
    As a principle of precaution I’ll stay off dairy and sugar

friday126
    Participant

Gotcha. Well good on you for going that far to contact the manufacturer. Do you remember what the mg of lactose and dextrose is?
    What have/are you using for your treatment that works for you?
    Thanks

friday126
    Participant

I’m gathering information. I Thanked you for your contribution. I don’t know what the hell your problem is but you’re acting like an ass. Yes I ask follow-up questions it would be stupid if I didn’t. It directly relates to my health. Like I said I’ve been very polite about it and you’re getting your ego involved. You’re going to do that I suggest you just don’t talk to people on here.

friday126
    Participant

I did contact the manufacturer. Someone answered acting very weird when they did pick up the phone at all (way to make assumptions). My actions aren’t illogical at all; I’m getting second opinions and trying to verify information. Only a fool goes off of one source, especially when their health is involved. What isn’t ‘logical’ is having little immature out-burst like your’s. You’re really living up to your name screen name. I was polite and respectful and you got your ego involved when I wanted more info. It’s sad. Go troll for drama somewhere else. I will no longer respond to you. I don’t engage with mental cases who can’t be civil. No response needed. I won’t receive notifications of any replies.

For anyone trying to gleam worthwhile info on their own search who came across this: given that medistatin is likely cut with dextrose and lactose taking it in an oral form would most likely feed any candida. BUT taken as a enema; lactose and dextrose are poorly if at all absorbed through the colon. I’ve had great returns of candida using this method. BUT also beware if you do a deep enough enema reaching past the cecum/eileocecal valve where candida is often most overgrown then the medistatin might reach the small intestine where the dextrose and lactose could be better absorbed and wind up feeding the candida.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.