Nystatin enemas with oral…?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nystatin enemas with oral…?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Road2Recovery 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

friday126
    Participant
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 10

Hi guys, been fighting candida for awhile. Get best results on enemas but it seems to help when I do something antifungal orally too. Been doing nystatin enemas. I read that nystatin doesn’t do well orally as it desolves/is absorbed before it reaches the lower bowels. BUT if I do the enemas and take nystatin orally will it reach through most of the small intestines and cover what the deep enemas don’t (that what might have worked it’s way up through the cecum valve) ? Or should I do diflucan orally? Ask because I have a large supply of nystatin. The more organic route hasn’t really been strong enough. Tried saccharomyces boulardii but I swear it messes with my recovering leaky gut and gives me prostate issues. Anyway, thoughts? Thanks.

Petey_Pan
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Jorge said to do “at least” 3,000,000 units orally and 500,000 to maybe 1,000,000 rectally to hit the stomach from both ends, so yes.

Best to split it between morning and night — at least the oral doses.

1 user thanked author for this post.

friday126
    Participant

Yeah I remember that. Wrote it down somewhere and even broke down how many teaspoons of powder that comes out to a day. Have the powder. Can’t find my notes. Don’t suppose you remember the conversion to nystatin powder?
    Also wondering about getting mercury out of the system before really hitting the antifungals. Did a hair test and came up with some fairly bad mercury levels. Explains a lot. Have read about how much mercury enables candida and that with said high merc levels candida can always come back. So wondering if I need to save my resources (money and pricey nystatin powder that took 2 months to get here) and concentrate on getting the mercury down. Which I imagine will take a few months. Have some TRS and ALA for chelation but am just at the beginning of that journey.

Road2Recovery
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 34

Im currently doing nystatin orally and with enemas, along with fluconazole. I’ve been battling candida for 5 years now. If you’ve had candida issues for awhile now, then you probably know its not easy to cure. I would be as aggressive as you can with treatment.

Also taking Interfase, SF722, NAC, and boron.

GottaBePretty
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

Where do you guys get the nystatin? I am in the U.S. Thanks.

Road2Recovery
    Participant

A website called Fludan

zeldazoo22
    Participant
    Topics: 2

When you say battling for 5 years, what do you mean exactly? Have you had any alcohol during those 5 years, or do you have on and off spells where you are super dedicated and then not so much… I’d just like to know what I’m getting myself into, because I’m on day 9 of trying this diet (skipped the cleanse, went right to strict,) and am taking olive leaf extract and pau d’arco tea twice a day.

I’m willing to do anything to get rid of these terrible symptoms but its difficult to find guidance..this forum has died down lately. And I’m also not sure if I should be doing a two pronged approach and getting Mercury tested because I could very likely be a candidate.

zeldazoo22
    Participant
    Topics: 2

Would you do me a favor and link me to where you got this hair test done? I’m planning on getting one and praying that its not expensive!

friday126
    Participant

Zelda, just google Doctors Data hair test. First 2 results.

GottaBePretty
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

Thanks Road2Recovery. Which size do you guys usually order? I see 3 different ones and there’s no picture for them.

friday126
    Participant

I got the $300 one because A) it’s a better value by volume B)You’re going to need a lot and C) It can take awhile to arrive so you might as well get stocked up and not have to wait for your meds inbetween shipments (mine took almost 2 months, spending most of that time in customs processing).

Road2Recovery
    Participant

I bought the 500 million unit bottle but wishing I went with the 1 billion unit like Friday suggested. 500 million will last me about a month or so, but its always good to have extra and this treatment tends not to be a race but a marathon. I received mine in 3 weeks and I paid for the express shipping.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.