Nystatin Enemas – Target the cecum – As advised by DVJorge

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Nystatin Enemas – Target the cecum – As advised by DVJorge

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Jahaja 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

Hi guys

I have been treating candida related syndrome since October and I’ve been experiencing digestive and immune-related issues for 5-7 years now. My symptoms are as follows:

Constipation (Still struggling with this although I suspect that’s partially because I’m doing so many enemas my colon is usually empty anyway)
    Flatulence (Greatly reduced)
    Abdominal distention (Greatly reduced)
    Tingling in hands and feet (Reduced. I believe this is linked to die off)
    Itchy scalp and hair shedding (hair shedding has now stopped after several years!!! :D)
    Brain fog (which has now disappeared)
    Fatigue (I’m rarely fatigued now)
    Leaky gut – Heightened allergies and food intolerances including gluten (Still working on this but I suspect they’ll disappear once my gut is healed and free of infection)

I have been treating myself with nystatin enemas amongst other things and had a major breakthrough on New Year’s Day. I did an extremely thorough enema cleanse (6-10 litres of water) followed by a nystatin / curcumin retention enema, which I managed to get all the way from the rectum to the cecum. That evening, I excreted huge amounts of fungal colonies that I’d never seen before and I’ve since realised that my efforts until that point had been rather half-arsed. I’m repeating this daily and now feeling better by the day. It is surely only a matter of time until I’ve beaten this!

It is absolutely essential to get the nystatin to the cecum. Orally, it wont reach the cecum in sufficient concentrations. Rectally, if you’re only hitting the sigmoid colon, then you’re not going to cut off the head of the snake. Please – anyone who knows they have candida, is doing nystatin enemas and not seeing frightening looking dead candida in their stools (long strings of white, yellow, brown fungus that look like noodles), try and go a little deeper ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

1 user thanked author for this post.

thejacgues
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hey, can you please elaborate if you are using only nystatin and curcumin in the enemas and most importantly, how you make sure that the solution reaches the cecum, where supposedly Candida has most of it’s colonies? How many liters of water do you use for the treatment enema, once the initial cleaning enema is done?

Rob
    Participant

Hi thejacgues

Sorry I missed your post and for the late reply.

I clean out the gut in the morning or evening with anywhere between 4-8 litres of water. Once the water you’re expelling is clear then you know that the gut is mostly clean and the fungus that lives on the mucus layer is exposed so the nystatin can kill it most effectively. I also use a magnesium stool softening supplement called Colosan before bed. This way I wake up, have a decent bowel movement before I start the cleansing enemas. I use a couple of 2 litre enema bags to do this bit. I never hold more than 4 litres although they say people can hold anywhere between 3-6 litres depending on how big your colon is. I use sea salt in the main 4 litre enema just to guard against loss of electrolytes.

For the retention enema, I’m still experimenting but usually I use about 4-8 ounces of warm water with 1 capsule of pure turmeric/curcumin and half a teaspoon of nystatin powder. I don’t put anything else in it. The most frustrating part of this whole process is sometimes I struggle to get the solution to the cecum. On a good day, I use my body and gravity to get the solution down the sigmoid colon. I then shift my body to the right and can feel it trickle down the transverse colon and into the ascending colon and finally the cecum. Then if I massage the cecum area, I can feel water in there and I know I’ve succeeded. Over the last few weeks, I’ve been very inconsistent in this process so have been experimenting to find the perfect technique. The days I manage it, that same evening, I do a quick bulb enema with clear water and expel strings of fungus and biofilms. These are usually white, yellowish, translucent, slightly green. Some of them are disturbingly long. The longest I’ve expelled was about 10 inches. These are biofilms and proof that the infection has lived in me for many years. I experienced die off symptoms after the retention enema throughout the day, which include hands and feet tingling, stinging and blistering hands, itchy scalp. Once I’ve expelled the candida, I feel instantly better, sometimes euphoric. Considering I’ve only successfully got the solution to the cecum maybe 6/7 times, the progress in my wellbeing has been astonishing.

Today, I failed about 3 times to get the solution past the transverse colon. It was just sitting in the sigmoid colon so I lost patience and I mixed about 3 teaspoons with about a litre of water and used my cleansing enema bag. There was enough force and solution to whip it round to my transverse colon and I think I got a significant amount into my cecum so I’m excited to see the results tonight haha! Tbh, I think I’m reaching the point where I’ve killed most of it. My energy, tingling, hair loss, bloating are all significantly better and I’m probably at the stage where I’ll introduce prebiotics such as lactulose.

Any more questions, happy to help.

Rob
    Participant

In terms of making sure I hit the cecum, you need to clear out the colon so nothing is blocking it. It could be blocked by gas or stool so it’s important to have a proper clear out. I then get on all fours in the “doggy style” position, squirt in the solution and let it trickle down. I shift my body to the right whilst maintaining a position which use gravity so the solution goes deeper into the colon. Once I’ve felt the solution get into the transverse colon, I rest on my right side and try and stay as relaxed as possible. This way the solution gets to the ascending colon/cecum and settles there. After 10-30 minutes, I get up, shower and get on with my day.

thejacgues
    Participant

I tried this technique multiple times and it is really hard to achieve.
    Anytime I pour ~ 1 litre of enema solution inside (even after the cleaning), I am unable to hold it for more than few minutes.

My question is – did you have a colonoscopy made before the enema treatment?
    When you used to ate certain types of food (let’s say sugars, bread, rice etc) how much time did it require in order to give you the first symptoms?

I will make few more attempts but I am afraid I am unable to practice this method.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

How often are you doing the enemas? I’m concerned that after a while your digestive system will just stop doing what it should, and become dependent on the enemas.

Rob
    Participant

I tried this technique multiple times and it is really hard to achieve. Anytime I pour ~ 1 litre of enema solution inside (even after the cleaning), I am unable to hold it for more than few minutes.
    My question is โ€“ did you have a colonoscopy made before the enema treatment? When you used to ate certain types of food (letโ€™s say sugars, bread, rice etc) how much time did it require in order to give you the first symptoms?
    I will make few more attempts but I am afraid I am unable to practice this method.

Really sorry for the late reply. I’ve perfected the technique somewhat recently. I take stool softeners throughout the day – Colosan. 1 teaspoon in the afternoon and 1 before bed with plenty of water. I have a big bowel movement in the morning. Then I do a two litre water enema with a tsp of sea salt. Then a 4 litre water enema with 2 tsp of sea salt. I make sure i’ve got everything out and wait half an hour before the retention enema. I then do 4.5-6oz of water with half a teaspoon of nystatin plus a capsule of nystatin. Water has to be warm (more than lukewarm). I insert it on my left side, then I turn onto my back, thrust up my legs into the air and rest on my upper back/shoulders and relax as much as possible until I feel the solution trickle into my transverse colon. Then twist to my right and lie sideways for it to run down into the cecum. You should be able to feel and hear it but I’ve become quite in tune with my body over the last few months. You can do it. Just try and stay positive.

How often are you doing the enemas? Iโ€™m concerned that after a while your digestive system will just stop doing what it should, and become dependent on the enemas.

I’ve done the enemas every day or every other day for quite some time now. Constipation has always been a major symptom of my candida. I haven’t become dependent on enemas to go to the loo. I know because I have had week long breaks from them and noticed no difference.

getbettersoon
    Participant
    Topics: 3

Hello, what is the name of nystatin powder that you are using, and the concentration? I’m having a hard time finding nystatin in my country – so far I found ‘oral suspension’ 100,000 nystatin and I don’t know if that’s okay to use for the enema.

Rei
    Participant

I have been doing enemas. I cannot believe how much candida I have in the cecum. I pass different types of candida, some reddish, some yellowish and have passed even some that literally look like big jellyfish.
    Today I feel fetter although I cannot assure if I can stop this candida from coming out. I have not purchased Nystacin, I only do salt water and baking soda atm.

Normal enema bucket is sized 2 quarts, I use this to get the poo out and clean the colon, usually this suffice but if not you may need to redo it.

The next 2 quarts salt water enema I can take it fully generally. I retend some.

Then I do another salt water enema I do 2 quarts and a half. I retend a bit more

Then the next one I do 3 quarts,

Usually by this time it gets late and I do another 2 and a half or 3 quarts with baking soda. I have not tried 4 quarts, I know some ppl can do it, I do not think I can.

The more you do the best you can retend it. It is not hard if you introduce the water slowly. I also have a little bench to incline myself and poo easier. It can take a while to fully expel an enema.

I started taking ACV and noticed these buggers started to come out more. I take this in preparation for the liver flush. If you guys are constipated chances are you do not eat enough fiber or you have a clogged liver/gallbladder.

JoeR
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

I want to do that but my local drug stores all only has the oral suspense.

kiwifighter
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Do you think having colon hydrotherapy sessions will achieve the same thing when taking anti-fungal meds, probiotics and enzymes + anti-candida diet?

Jahaja
    Participant

Edit: Thought that the powder and the oral supension was interchangeable. A minute later I read that dvjorge condemns the oral suspension as it is sweetened with sugar. ๐Ÿ˜›
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/nystatin-powder-cost-1500-for-month-supply-75/

Edit 2: The only Nystatin available in Sweden is sweetened with xylitol.
    Wonder if this is a good idea to try in an enema…
    Nystimex 100 000 IE/ml oral suspension
    The active substance is Nystatin. 1 ml suspension contains 100,000 international units (IU) of nystatin.
    The other ingredients are:
    xylitol
    carmellose
    methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218)
    Peppermint oil
    purified water

Jahaja
    Participant

Edit: Thought that the powder and the oral supension was interchangeable. A minute later I read that dvjorge condemns the oral suspension as it is sweetened with sugar. ๐Ÿ˜›
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/nystatin-powder-cost-1500-for-month-supply-75/
    Edit 2: The only Nystatin available in Sweden is sweetened with xylitol.
    Wonder if this is a good idea to try in an enemaโ€ฆ
    […]

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Rob. Just wanted to officially change my mind yet again. ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t believe it matters much if you get the Nystatin in powder form or the oral suspension. I tried it out on two occasions with retention enemas containing 1 ml Nystimex each time (plus water, salt and turmeric) and had no reaction. I’ve read about some crazy candida people doing xylitol enemas, so I guess that’s just a bonus.

Here’s a thread with someone using sugar-sweetened Nystatin: https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2095196

Yesterday I was going to increase the dose to 5 ml (500,000 IU) in a retention enema. No problem, still no reaction. Tried my best acrobatics but have no idea which parts of the intestines it hit.

After an hour or so when writing my food journal I realized a slight mistake I made. I got a 1 ml syringe with the Nystatin but used another measuring cup to save time measuring out the 5 ml. Except I measured 50 ml instead, so half the bottle (yeah I’m pretty smart)…
    Went to the bathroom shortly after that realization but didn’t have any noticeable reaction. Just need to get a new bottle sooner than expected…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Nystatin Enemas – Target the cecum – As advised by DVJorge’ is closed to new replies.