Nystatin enemas (PM)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nystatin enemas (PM)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Some people have been asking me about Nystatin enemas in PM. I really don’t have time to answer one by one, so I will explain here why I do them again. (I have already said it in other posts)

Keep in mind that I have done many things to cure my intestinal candidiasis without a total success.

It is my understanding that the biggest part of candida colonies concentrate in the lower small bowel and colon. The problem is how to take something by mouth that reach the colon in enough concentration to kill the fungus. This is a real problem because most of the natural antifungals are absorbed in the upper intestinal tract, fluconazole, itraconazole are absorbed as well. When the antifungals go to the blood, they have not effect on candida colonies which are living inside the gut. The gut is like an external part of your body, there isn’t blood irrigation but only in the epithelium.

Nystatin, oral AMP B, and Natamycin are the only kind of antifungals that are poorly absorbed by the gut lining but when we take them orally, they travel down a long road to reach the colon mixed with food and dead flora.So, the concentration is very low where we really need it. Doing high enemas (using gravity) the poison is irrigated inside the colon, and with luck, it will reach the transverse colon and the cecum. This is the only way to reach this area with enough concentration to eradicate the fungus faster. The traditional way is based on a very strict diet and months or years of oral treatment.
    The Nystatin enemas have accelerated my recovery more than 50%. I was battling and battling for long time inside a plateau where no more progress was reached.

MDs have to treat SIBO patients with oral Vancomycin and Rifaximin. These are two antibiotics that don’t cross the gut lining and only act inside the gut.

What we can take with enough power to kill candida by mouth that don’t go to the blood ??
    There is almost nothing with the exception of the polyenes.

This is the reason and the rest is all to you,
    Jorge.

truelyhealthy2012
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

dvjorge,

Thanks for addressing this on the forum. Sorry, I was one of those people pm’ing you.

I just have one other question. I read antoher post of your regarding Fecal transplants in which you claimed the result was very good. However, you didn’t get into any specifics about how much you recovered from it or how exactly it helped.

Is there anything you could offer on this subject?

Thanks in advance for your reply. I know it takes a good deal of time to go through all of these.

truelyhealthy2012
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

I had to bump this post.

DvJorge, Anything to say regarding this? I saw a few different posts of yours on different chat boards. Could you please comment on any benefits you had from the procedure.

thanks,

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

truelyhealthy2012 wrote: I had to bump this post.

DvJorge, Anything to say regarding this? I saw a few different posts of yours on different chat boards. Could you please comment on any benefits you had from the procedure.

thanks,

I have done the fecal transplants because I took too much antibiotics. I wasn’t expecting the fecal transplants will eliminate a fungal overgrowth. Candida need to be eliminate with a proper treatment. When I did the fecal transplants, I was also following a serious anti-candida protocol so, I don’t know what thing has benefit me more. Hard to tell when you are doing many things at the same time. I am a lot better but can not say it was it or that.
    Jorge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Nystatin enemas (PM)’ is closed to new replies.