Nystatin drops on the forum protocol?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nystatin drops on the forum protocol?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  titan 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I’ve found a local doctor who believes in candida and a restrictive diet. But I’m sticking to the strict version on the forum protocol because I’m seeing rapid results in only 6 weeks!!

Most of my symptoms have subsided, I’m still having loose stool, but I feel myself healing every day.

This new doctor gave me Nystatin drops. He told me each day I should take 3 drops in each nostril, 4 times a day. So a total of 24 drops a day.

I haven’t started using it yet. How would I integrate it into my forum protocol antifungal rotation?

My question is would this be better to take orally?

P.S. I’m not going the enema route unless I am unable to cure myself via the forum protocol first.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

titan wrote: I’ve found a local doctor who believes in candida and a restrictive diet. But I’m sticking to the strict version on the forum protocol because I’m seeing rapid results in only 6 weeks!!

Most of my symptoms have subsided, I’m still having loose stool, but I feel myself healing every day.

This new doctor gave me Nystatin drops. He told me each day I should take 3 drops in each nostril, 4 times a day. So a total of 24 drops a day.

I haven’t started using it yet. How would I integrate it into my forum protocol antifungal rotation?

My question is would this be better to take orally?

P.S. I’m not going the enema route unless I am unable to cure myself via the forum protocol first.

Try the forum protocol first. Save the Nystatin in case that you need it ahead.
    Don’t take it orally because it is a lot more effective if you can delivery it directly to the colon with an empty and clean colon.
    Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can take it with other antifungals and rotate the other ones if you want, but nystatin is likely one you can take by itself. You should experience more die-off.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Titan.

I think that Nystatin could be used near the end of your treatment as an enema, however I never used it during my treatment so I have no directions as far as how much, etc. to use in an enema – or orally for that matter, but Jorge can help you with that information. I would only agree to use Nystatin as an enema providing you’ve worked up to a very high count (120 billion or more) of probiotics with 14 strains of bacteria everyday throughout your entire treatment (with the exception of the cleanse), and providing you’ve drank homemade kefir for the entire time. This is because the enema will possibly wash away a number of the flora every time you use it.

If you prefer to take it orally at this time, just rotate it with another antifungals.

I cannot recommend that the enemas are continued indefinitely.

Able

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

thanks guys for all the info!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nystatin drops on the forum protocol?’ is closed to new replies.