nystatin die off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions nystatin die off

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I started two weeks ago with sf722. After three days I started having mild die off symptoms nothing too major. Then easter I ate crappy and I m still feeling the effects of die off? Is that possible. So fatigued, probably adrenals, urinating alot again, but the thing that is new is my left eye gets blurry and that scares me. Can the antifungals be killing me or is this quite normals if I ate a lot of crap on sunday. Because before that I had good energy wed and thursday and even trained. I hate all of this new stuff. I m 31 and I feel 100. But in good news I got 100% on my essay again and my first semester plus 50 hours of work is finally paying off. Just so tired. My bloodwork comes back fine when tested for kidney and liver function so I dont get this

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

moochpb;40787 wrote: I started two weeks ago with sf722. After three days I started having mild die off symptoms nothing too major. Then easter I ate crappy and I m still feeling the effects of die off? Is that possible. So fatigued, probably adrenals, urinating alot again, but the thing that is new is my left eye gets blurry and that scares me. Can the antifungals be killing me or is this quite normals if I ate a lot of crap on sunday. Because before that I had good energy wed and thursday and even trained. I hate all of this new stuff. I m 31 and I feel 100. But in good news I got 100% on my essay again and my first semester plus 50 hours of work is finally paying off. Just so tired. My bloodwork comes back fine when tested for kidney and liver function so I dont get this

Not too sure on most of your questions mooch, but I just thought I would say I am feeling pretty awful this week after overexerting myself and eating poorly on Easter weekend. I’m back lounging about in a fairly foul/anxious mood and getting tired very easily. It’s very frustrating indeed!

Congrats on doing well with your studies!!!

moochpb

Thanks. Yeah I’m getting weird symptoms, maybe I need glasses, but it’s just weird how my left eye is a little blurry

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Cheating fed the candida which released more candida toxins.

-raster

moochpb

That’s what I thought. I’m sure if I wasn’t on nystatin I wouldn’t of felt too different. Well that shows I still have a nice infestation going on. Sucks man but the toxins are kicking my ass. I started raw garlic cloves twice a day and help with parasites. That’s a killer also

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘nystatin die off’ is closed to new replies.