Nystatin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

I would like to try a Nystatin enema. Do you need a Doctor’s prescription? I still haven’t found a doctor here that will see me that believes in Candida in the gut issues!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Alex jones has mentioned that gut disorders are skyrocketing and its all caused by GM foods and a bunch of other things like vaccines, etc. The global agenda in his opinion isn’t out there to increase the population but reduce it. This is why doctor’s won’t treat gut disorders because they want people to be ill and get other diseases so that we can be slaves to the health system. Thats why we passed the health laws so that the IRS can tax you for not having health insurance…you need to be in their faulty system that doesn’t heal people but only treats their symptoms.

-raster

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

If you want to know what doctors think, you should read a blog like this http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/ Modern medicine is evidence-based. There aren’t any crazy conspiracies going on; there are things that have been shown to work, things that haven’t and things that remain unstudied. You can check for yourself any time on PubMed. If you can find reliable scientific references to support your opinion, your doctor will have to listen to you. Question his reasoning if you don’t think it’s sound. Doctors do care about health; you just have to realise the limitations of science now that’s it’s been embraced by medicine.

If you want to be angry at something, be angry at the lack or quality of the research. There aren’t so much conspiracies as there are economic realities and human nature. Research costs millions and people are bias. Who pays to study unprofitable, unpatentable treatments? How can everything be studied at once and what about poorly designed studies that end up useless? Candida is, however, responsible for millions of deaths around the world in immunocompromised people each year, so don’t believe it’s being ignored by scientists (again, just check PubMed).

Chiropractors, homoeopaths, naturopaths etc may appear to be helpful, but they’re happy to practise pre-scientific and pseudoscientific quackery for money. They claim to understand the body and rely on the evidence, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. If you think any of them know 5% as much as an MD about physiology and health, you’re wrong. Being told the “root cause” is being treated sounds good, but unscientific treatments don’t come without risks, even if that risk is simply going longer without treatment, e.g. being prescribed water for cancer by a homoeopath.

I share your frustrations, and I’m not happy with the treatment I’ve received from doctors either. You have to remain realistic though. Work with your doctor as much as you can, but do your research and learn to take care of yourself. Don’t get sucked into quackery and conspiracy theories. Before you know it, your kid will be dead of a preventable disease because you didn’t want him brainwashed by “Uncle Pharma”. We have to learn to take responsibility for ourselves, but that doesn’t mean turning our backs on science.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Javizy wrote: If you want to know what doctors think, you should read a blog like this http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/ Modern medicine is evidence-based. There aren’t any crazy conspiracies going on; there are things that have been shown to work, things that haven’t and things that remain unstudied. You can check for yourself any time on PubMed. If you can find reliable scientific references to support your opinion, your doctor will have to listen to you. Question his reasoning if you don’t think it’s sound. Doctors do care about health; you just have to realise the limitations of science now that’s it’s been embraced by medicine.

If you want to be angry at something, be angry at the lack or quality of the research. There aren’t so much conspiracies as there are economic realities and human nature. Research costs millions and people are bias. Who pays to study unprofitable, unpatentable treatments? How can everything be studied at once and what about poorly designed studies that end up useless? Candida is, however, responsible for millions of deaths around the world in immunocompromised people each year, so don’t believe it’s being ignored by scientists (again, just check PubMed).

Chiropractors, homoeopaths, naturopaths etc may appear to be helpful, but they’re happy to practise pre-scientific and pseudoscientific quackery for money. They claim to understand the body and rely on the evidence, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. If you think any of them know 5% as much as an MD about physiology and health, you’re wrong. Being told the “root cause” is being treated sounds good, but unscientific treatments don’t come without risks, even if that risk is simply going longer without treatment, e.g. being prescribed water for cancer by a homoeopath.

I share your frustrations, and I’m not happy with the treatment I’ve received from doctors either. You have to remain realistic though. Work with your doctor as much as you can, but do your research and learn to take care of yourself. Don’t get sucked into quackery and conspiracy theories. Before you know it, your kid will be dead of a preventable disease because you didn’t want him brainwashed by “Uncle Pharma”. We have to learn to take responsibility for ourselves, but that doesn’t mean turning our backs on science.

Javizy,
    I can’t be more agree with you. Drs and scientific are human, have a family, have a heart, and can think and react like any of us. There is lack of research and founds to keep it high. About candida, they only know what the medical school teaches. They aren’t guilty but ignorant.
    Jorge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Nystatin’ is closed to new replies.