NOW foods Sach. Boulardii?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions NOW foods Sach. Boulardii?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SomeDay 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SomeDay
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 42

It contains Inulin FOS and looks suspiciously cheap. I dont know if Jarrow its better, it has maltodextrin and MOS. Any experience or opinion? Cannot get a refrigerated one, I live in Spain and they will arrive useless. I am having a very bad flare up of intestinal inflammation because of trying water fasting for other painful and debilitating cindition I have on top of the digestive ones (I brought all this to myself). However, I always blame as the original cause of my impulsivity and self-destructive actions the heavy metals contained in the 18 vaccines I received and the mercury amalgams of my mother. Not confirmed candida but have a lot of the signs and sure at leat of having Leaky Gut and an inflammatory state of the gut with markers of autoimmunity in thyroid and other awful test results done in the past. Boulardii its very promising for inflammatory gut conditions as well as with candida…

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

I don’t know about those brands, but just to broaden your search this is what my ND has me taking:

http://www.allergyresearchgroup.com/Saccharomyces-boulardii-50-Vegetarian-Caps-p-218.html

SomeDay

Yeah that one must be top quality but I need one that doesnt require refrigeration.

And that its shipped to Spain without problems and rather fast heh. Im considering Jarrow one, how bad its maltodextrin?

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Swanson brand are cheap & they have a good range of products, you can buy them vie email or a website, they sent me stuff from Gibraltar before, although they are registered in the channel islands.

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

Sorry to disappoint but you really need to avoid maltodextrin.

SomeDay

eskimo_pup;40685 wrote: Sorry to disappoint but you really need to avoid maltodextrin.

What the fuck, why??

I will take it nonetheless, 30 dollars lol And I will hope it helps. Sometimes its better to “see no devil, hear no devil” when it comes to health, too many restrictions makes me stressed.

EDIT: Well, a quick search shows why its bad. This stuff its basically one of teh best fuels for candida heh heh. I will take the probiotics, see if they help, and next time avoid malto-shit-trin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘NOW foods Sach. Boulardii?’ is closed to new replies.