Not sure where to go from here…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Not sure where to go from here…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bubbablaster
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

About 3 months ago, I started getting red welts all over my body, like mosquito bites that itched. These grew in number, size and severity as time went on until I was covered from head to toe and could not walk or talk from the pain in my feet and swelling of my lips. Any time pressure was applied to my skin, it would form a bruise or sore place which then started to itch.

Almost 2 months ago, I purchased the Candida Diet. I went through the week of detox, drinking the detox drink recommended, eating only cooked greens and took NAC and epsom salt baths every day. It was tough, but things slowly improved. The second week, I added in meat (chicken, turkey, some beef), stopped the detox drink, and continued NAC. All was going well. The third week, I added the probiotic and kept all else the same. Epson salt baths were not every day, but at least every 2-3 days. Everything was still fine. The fourth week, I added in the antifungal and kept all else the same. Well, I started getting small welts again. They were manageable, in that with an epsom salt bath and tea tree oil they did not grow in size and went away within a day. So, I continued through the week. By the end of the week, I barely had the energy/strength to stand and the welts were increasing in number and coming every day.

I stopped the antifungal and my energy came back to where it had been, but my welts continue to appear each day. I have been off of the antifungal now for two weeks with no change.

Where should I go from here??? Please help!

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Replies: 148

Did the welts disappear?

Which antifungals did you use?

I am trying beet kvass to restore my gut balance.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You don’t have a detox plan (Epsom salt baths not good enough). If you don’t detox via liver then your skin will do it for you. I recommend professional help to get better because you are not doing what’s best for your situation and health problems and may not be taking the right supplements. The reason you are getting skin problems is because your liver is overburdened and cannot cope with the levels of toxins in your body.

-raster

bubbablaster
    Participant
    Replies: 1

During this whole process, I have been taking NAC 600mg with selenium (25mcg) & molybdenum (50 mcg). I take 4 capsules in the morning and 4 capsules at night. I also added in Milk Thistle. This along with the baths is not enough to help my liver?

I am following the plan as outlined in the Candida Diet Program. Thank you for taking time to answer my plea for help!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

An ND might have you detox with other supplements before even starting all of this so this isn’t a one size fits all plan to get better. He also might put you on different antifungals and probiotics as well as a variety of digestive aids. There’s about 10 different methods to get better and diet is definitely with every method, but if you are having complications, its best to seek professional advice because this can be a very costly and long term battle. Most people need minimum 6-18 months to get better and tailored plan to get better created by a professional.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Not sure where to go from here…’ is closed to new replies.