Not sure if this is working or not

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Not sure if this is working or not

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wrfortiscue
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

So before I started this diet my symptoms were: (btw I did a candida immune blood test and they said I was fine) still didn’t hurt to try this.

Symptoms before:

-Random dizziness(especially when sitting up fast, I fainted twice but real quick)
    -Random aches and pains in the body (was diagnosed with fibro…lol mmhmm)
    -all sorts of stomach problems, constant constipation, stomach aches. It feels like something moves in my stomach when I situp from laying down.
    -left leg pain laying down at night, leg aching after sitting for long periods or standing.
    -waking up to aching legs at least 3 times a week, and fatigued
    -getting bouts of extreme fatigue after walking or exercise 50% of the time. As well as having intolerance.
    -shortness of breath, usually always there because I guess I breathe wrong, or my sinus issues don’t help. Whenever I am hungry the Shortness of breath becomes worse. Everday.
    -easy numbness and tingliness

I used to suffer from extreme panic attacks 2 years ago, now I am recovering from the anxiety, it’s not so bad.

Now after doing this diet for 14 days strict this is what I noticed.

– my dizziness is not as frequent, I still get fast heartbeat and lightheaded from standing fast but it isn’t as bad.
    -I still have random aches but they have been WAY less frequent
    – stomach problems are almost non existent, and I still feel something moving when I do a situp lol.
    -leg aches have gone down extremely, still left leg lying down but not as painful. (was told it could be sciatica or RLS)
    -I wake up with legs fatigued and achy still but it’s random. Not sure if it’s something I ate the night before or sleep apnea or what.
    -Shortness of breath improved the first 3 days but now it’s back to being random when I am hungry.
    -numbness and tingliness have improved

I am just trying to solve this so I will continue this diet for 2 more months.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

A lot of these symptoms are likely related to diet and bad food choices, which can cause a variety of other health problems such as nutritional and mineral deficiencies, pH imbalances, blood circulation problems, etc. So by switching up your diet, you have made a big change in your health journey just by itself…

As far as whether its candida or not…I don’t know but you don’t have many of the major symptoms that I usually notice with this illness. You simply could just have a digestive problem and/or other bad bugs that have overgrown.

-raster

wrfortiscue
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Thanks maybe it’s just adrenal fatigue? I did the light test and my pupil was contracting back and forth non stop.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look into inflammation and anti-inflammatory diets. I really don’t know what you are ill with and wish I could help with diagnosis. For best diagnosis, I would do the candia5 test.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Not sure if this is working or not’ is closed to new replies.