Not obvious sypmtoms, how do I know?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Not obvious sypmtoms, how do I know?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Karmalife 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Karmalife
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I have been battling hand eczema which only seems to be getting worse with time. After talking to many people online about it, a few have mentioned doing a candida cleanse and that I might have candida overgrowth. I don’t have obvious sypmtoms like yeast infections but do have the following:

Eczema
    Bloating after some meals (where I look pregnant)
    Frequent and urgent urination (I have a 13 month old so I’m not sure if this is due to childbirth)
    Fatigue after eating high carb meals
    Excess nasal mucous in the morning

How do I know if I have candida overgrowth? I am a vegan and over the course of this last year my eczema has gotten worse. I will say that at the same time I have eaten more fruits than ever, including dried fruits which I never used to eat. Also, I eat carrots every day and legumes as well. I also drink a glass of red wine every day. I don’t eat processed foods or sweets so my sugars come from fruits, veggies and legumes.

Anyone else have similar symptoms and do a cleanse? I’m just not sure if I should try it and being a vegan it’s going to be a lot harder than if I ate meat.
    Any input would be appreciated,
    Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Dr. Mcoombs states that there is a link between skin conditions and low HCL level (hydro-chloric acid) and if you supplement yourself with HCL, you likely will notice an improvement.

http://candidaplan.com/blog/699/hydrochloric-acid-and-health/

Frequent and urgent urination is tied to the liver and kidneys and is not a candida symptom in my opinion.

Fatigue may or may not be related to candida.

Mucous is typically tied to allergies or an immune response produced by the body.

The question you should ask yourself: what is the cause of all of these problems/symptoms? A naturopathic doctor could likely pinpoint it; something is likely stressing your body (candida, parasites, mineral or vitamin deficiencies, etc) and causing these symptoms and they would be able to determine the cause.

Another way to help determine whether you have a flora imbalance is to try a healthy diet (such as the candida diet) and see if you experience die-off symptoms. If you feel awful when eating healthy (with a little bit of antifungals), you likely have some kind of imbalance and this may motivate you to determine what is the problem or to gain greater health.

Have you ever taken antibiotics in your lifetime?

-raster

Karmalife

Thank you for the reply-
    I took antibiotics in the past. I had frequent urinary tract infections and took Cipro on and off for many years, the last time being 2010. Since then I’ve been on probiotics daily and I believe I have a strong immune system as I haven’t had a cold in a couple years now.

I am looking into the cleanse but am not sure I can do it while breastfeeding. I have to research this further..

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

What about antibiotics; have you had to take any in the 12 monthsr? Also, how many times have you been on antibiotics in the past 10 or 15 years?

Able

Karmalife

Able900;30119 wrote: What about antibiotics; have you had to take any in the 12 monthsr? Also, how many times have you been on antibiotics in the past 10 or 15 years?

Able

Hi, I took a lot of antibiotics in the past for recurring urinary tract infections (Cipro) but it’s been over 2 years since the last one. Since then I’ve only taken them once, when I gave birth to my son 13 months ago (I believe they gave me penicillin).

I do take a good dose of probiotics every day – 20 Billion CFU.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Not obvious sypmtoms, how do I know?’ is closed to new replies.