Not feeling well

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Not feeling well

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

DancePants
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 20

Im on day 2 of the cleanse. I took a nap this morning and woke up with my heart pounding hard. I could hardly walk. My face was extremely colorless. I had only had a glass of water today until I ate two egg whites with salt and lettuce. Im thinking of giving up on the cleanse and starting the diet stage. Any thoughts?

last12know
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

hi dancepants – I am new here – just signed up and saw your post – my advise is stay with it – you will feel better after the toxins leave your body. I felt quite sick for the first couple of weeks of treatment. Get those toxins out by having salt baths and getting lots of rest. I took lots of naps during that time. I found out I had canadida 31/2 months ago. I thought I was doing great, felt good (no more burning stomach stomach or hunger pains)lost weight etc but I was eating a few things I shouldn’t have (by accident)so my burning came back. I started over again. I came here today to print out the food lists so I am sure I don’t mess up again. You will feel so much better after a couple of weeks – hang in there!

DancePants
    Replies: 20

Thank you. Do you think I was feeling that way because of die-off or because Im not eating enough?

last12know
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I think it was die off but it wouldn’t hurt to try eating a little more too

Glowstone
    Replies: 6

Wow…2 days in and die off already?

I know everyone reacts different tho..

good luck

MJ

ascott
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

How are you feeling now DancePants? Did you stick with the cleanse or move on? I am on Day 4, have been feeling crummy since day 2. I wish I could lay around all day, but my 1 y/o and 3 y/o won’t allow it. It’s especially hard preparing food for them and my husband and not devouring the carby sugary goodness! I literally wake up in the morning craving the craziest things! I am best when lying down, so we’ve been playing on the floor a lot. I stand up and get so light-headed…my whole body just feels weird! I hope you are feeling better!

tracibako
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

Dancepants – I am on day 3 and my day 2 was the same as yours. Horrific. I didn’t feel myself. I only feel better today because I broke down and had coffee. I have a 2 and 4 yo and it is impossible to lay down during the day. my insides feel so strange. Not sure if I have to start over again because I ‘cheated’ but I am going to surge on.

Ascott – I know how you feel. I really just want to give up. And my husband has joined me in the cleanse to be supportive and to lose weight. So I have the support. I just feel so weak and tired and like I’m not getting enough protein

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

tracibako wrote: Dancepants – I am on day 3 and my day 2 was the same as yours. Horrific. I didn’t feel myself. I only feel better today because I broke down and had coffee. I have a 2 and 4 yo and it is impossible to lay down during the day. my insides feel so strange. Not sure if I have to start over again because I ‘cheated’ but I am going to surge on.

You really shouldn’t stop drinking coffee all at one time, even on the cleanse. This will only make your headaches worse. Gradully lower the amount you were driking before the diet and replace it slowly with nettle leaf tea.

I just feel so weak and tired and like I’m not getting enough protein

Which cleanse are you on, the website’s or the forum’s?

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I’d say screw the cleanse. People have ended up injuring themselves doing this, and others end up on a constipated anti-cleanse. Some people can deal with fasting, but if you can’t then you should just eat. Where’s the backing for it anyway? Going low-carb too fast can cause thyroid and hormone problems and candida can feed on ketones just fine, so you may even experience a flare-up. A messed up thyroid is about as helpful to the treatment as replacing water with Pepsi. Proceed with caution.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Not feeling well’ is closed to new replies.