Not candida but paraites

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Not candida but paraites

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chocoholic 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chocoholic
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 17

My last doctors data stool test indicates I no longer have candida but I have blastocystis hominis, and citrobacter braakii, citrobacter freundii, and citrobacter koseri. I also have gamma heomlytic strep. My Dr prescribed 15 days of bactrim and flagil (SP?. He indicates it is strange how my body keeps picking up strange things..possibly something with the water supply or the gym water supply. I am just posting in case anyone has advice. Thanks,

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello chocoholic,

I am sorry to hear this. Before you take the medication to kill the parasites, be sure to support your liver because the parasites also produce tons of die-off toxins. Expect to feel awful for a few days as they are killed.

Additionally, medication will not be able to completely kill all of the parasites. A great way to kill them in the long term is to not feed them foods they can live on and essentially starve them. Black walnut extract is also very good for killing them as well.

I wish you luck in your recovery! I still feel that the strict diet can significantly boost the immune system and heal the body.

-raster

chocoholic

Thanks very much for the support. I am taking my molybdenum and also DGL licorice to help cope with the burping and bloating. I’ll do my best with the diet also. I just hope the antibiotics doesn’t just bring back candida..it is a strange cycle. I really don’t know where these parasites come from…maybe hot tubs?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think parasites is something that everyone has, but at different levels. I feel that we get them from random places we have traveled to and random foods that we have eaten. Its in our clothes, in the dust, in our environment. I suspect that some exist in our fruits and vegetables.

-raster

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

i don’t think Molybdenum will do anything for parasite die-off. what you want is L-Ornithine and L-Arginine. you can buy them in a single bottle together.

why not do a black walnut and wormwood tincture cleanse, or a humaworm cleanse instead of the antibiotics?

chocoholic

I am just following my Dr’s advice…not sure why he jumped to antibiotics except the # and severity level of parasites was fairly high. For die off I was recommended (by a person in a health food store) to pick up virastop and candidase…they are plant enzymes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Not candida but paraites’ is closed to new replies.