non organic eggs

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions non organic eggs

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Marbro wrote: this diet has really woken me up to the crap we put in our bodies and horrors that comes with mass producing meat for our consumption.

How true this statement is.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

sammcl wrote:

this diet has really woken me up to the crap we put in our bodies and horrors that comes with mass producing meat for our consumption.

If I were you, I would consider that those mp liquid eggs whites fall into that category. I would take liquid egg whites, but only if they state they are organic.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sammcl wrote:

this diet has really woken me up to the crap we put in our bodies and horrors that comes with mass producing meat for our consumption.

Hello, Sam.

“Culling” is just one example of the ‘horrors’ of mass animal production that Marbro was speaking of.

Quote: “A Russian poultry farm has dumped over one million baby chickens into the freezing cold and left them to die, citing financial problems as reason for the merciless culling.”

The video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mftDO3ORivI

Don’t think for a second that Russia is the only country where this type of cruelty and others takes place, the USA and other countries are just as guilty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpQUoa5R150&feature=related

Able

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

On that note, if you guys did not watch Food Inc. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1286537/) movie yet I highly recommend it. It’s quite eye opening in terms of what we eat (and not only in US even though this one is based in US).

Arijana

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve seen food inc and I can list a few more food documentaries I’ve seen (from netflix watch instantly). There was a really good corn one I watched in the last year!

-raster

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I been buying some eggs from a local market. They have eggs that are all natural, no added hormones, no added antibiotics, guaranteed fresh from the Michigan farm, feed with locally produced grains. However they do not say organic. Should I be buying organic? They are much cheaper then organic eggs from the store.
    Thank you,
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lauren wrote: They have eggs that are all natural, no added hormones, no added antibiotics, guaranteed fresh

Hi, Lauren.
    I wouldn’t worry about the word “organic” if all the above is true about the eggs; they’re fine.

Able

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Able thank you for the response!!! 😀 You made my day!! It saves a lot of money and I love shopping at that market so it makes it easier that I do not have to buy eggs somewhere else. Thank you!
    Lot of love to you,
    Lauren

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘non organic eggs’ is closed to new replies.