no time to rest /die off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions no time to rest /die off

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I have been doing this diet with ester c,a prenatal ,and milk thistle for 3 days now without cheating .im waiting the rest of my supplements and i plan to list them soon .one thing i noticed is my bowel movements are more reg once a day or twice without even using a fiber supplement,what does yest look like in bowels ?I know its kinda gross sorry but i noticed sum yellow flakes and got to wondering if it was yeast .Also is one movement a day enough ?

I noticed die off symptoms in my bladder and nausea with headaches ugh ,makin me feel real shitty and worse my hubby isnt helping me around house ,i spent all day cleaning yesterday on my day off .I need rest but have no time ,there isnt much i can do about this im just frustrated i guess .

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Anything that is less than three bm’s a day is considered constipation according to Dr. Mcoombs, so that would mean that almost all of us in this forum are constipated. If you increase antifungals or take a dose of them, this will increase your bm’s likely.

All I can say is that we developed a plan/protocol for reason, so you can get to feel as good as possible as soon as possible.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘no time to rest /die off’ is closed to new replies.