no symptoms of dying of, no symptoms at all, tongue still looks as it used to, 7 years of a diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions no symptoms of dying of, no symptoms at all, tongue still looks as it used to, 7 years of a diet

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mike669 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mike669
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hello.

Thank you for viewing this thread. Here is my story and I would be grateful if you write what do you think of my situation.

Actually since I was 15 or sth like that I remember that my tongue was looking similar to that one from below article:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographic_tongue

As you see it definitely looks much different than these from oral candidasis article:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_candidiasis

Anyway, 7 years ago I went to the doctor who diagnosed that I have candida overgrowth. I trusted her, as she claimed to had the same problem few months before. I have heard that is long process so I was prepared to fight hard. 

I was always eating quite healthy, but since then I got rid off sugar from my diet completely, no sweets, no chocolates, no cakes, no sweet beverages, only water, tea without sugar and so forth. Generally I started living very healthy, absolutely no junk food etc. Just healthy meat, potatoes, fruits, vegetables, eggs, milk products except milk, sourdough bread. From time to time I took some anti fungal suplements like Candida Clear + probiotics + liver support. After 6 years without any results I decided to go another step forward and got rid of yellow cheese, and I got rid of fruits + I was also trying clean hydrogine peroxide 3% with probiotics and antifungals. Still no results. 
    Since 3 months I eat only foods from:http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoeat.htm
    +http://www.thecandidadiet.com/candida-fighting-foods.htm
    + Candida Clear, probiotics, natural kefir, natural yogurt, only ginger tea, and virgin coconut oil swishing. Of course no bread, no potatoes. After that it became even worse. Before I had actually only 2-3 circles at the back of my tongue, but now it looks more like on the picture from article geographical tongue. Last week It seem to be going in the good direction, but suddenly it became again bad, the day before all I did different is I drunk mineral water, went swimming, and few days before I reduced sauerkraut from my diet.

Afterall I am very, certainly above average healthy person, I am very fit and in a good shape, I love sports, since 7 years I had a flu one time, couple sorethroat and couple times quatar. Since 3 years it seem that I have problems with sinus from time to time (I use sinus rinse).I excercise like 3 times up to 5 times a week, that is swimming, gym, tennis or dance.

Except strange looking tongue, I do not have, and I did not have any symptoms described here, I feel great, I have good taste, no bad smell from my mouth, no pain (it only tweaks if I drink something spicy like ginger or if I eat garlic), I never had a headache so literally no symptoms. Now I I wonder do I really have candidasis.
    I would be grateful for any opinions what do you think about my situation and what should I do.

Thank you!
    Mike

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Have you tried our strict forum diet? If you are eating things like rice, quinoa, etc. this can feed the candida and thus not kill it…

It sounds like you didn’t get much better with the potatoes, fruit, and sourdough bread, and this is to be expected because all of these items feed the candida and allow it to flourish.

Please list out your diet.

-raster

raster
    Participant

Here are 100+ symptoms as well:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6305_100-candida-symptoms-list.aspx

You could have a different yeast or bacterial overgrowth such as h. pylori, parasites, etc.

-raster

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

raster;34392 wrote: Have you tried our strict forum diet? If you are eating things like rice, quinoa, etc. this can feed the candida and thus not kill it…

It sounds like you didn’t get much better with the potatoes, fruit, and sourdough bread, and this is to be expected because all of these items feed the candida and allow it to flourish.

-raster

I don’t mean to hijack this thread, but is quinoa ever allowed? I thought I read it was for the forum diet but looking back I don’t see it. Been happily eating it the last 3 days without noticeable reaction.

raster
    Participant

I would add it in stage 3, I personally had bad leaky gut and indigestion from quinoa…way worse than rice for me personally.

-raster

mike669

raster;34392 wrote: Have you tried our strict forum diet? If you are eating things like rice, quinoa, etc. this can feed the candida and thus not kill it…

-raster

Hi Raster
    Thank you very much for reply.

No I did not try the forum diet, is it that one made by you and able900 titled allowed foods: candida diet?

My diet was following, no excuses: brown rice, buckwheat, turkey, yogurt, ginger, oat bran, cayenne pepper, sauerkaut, pickles, eggs, onion, garlic, tomatoes, pepper, coconut oil, lemon juice, olive oil, kefyr, everything homemade or 100% natural.
    Now I know potatoes feed cancida, but as I said I have no symptoms at all, so I thought that my diet does not have to be so restricted.

I can eat anything in order to win, one year more nothing changes, just want to keep my shape and muscles:)

mike669

raster;34402 wrote: Here are 100+ symptoms as well:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6305_100-candida-symptoms-list.aspx

You could have a different yeast or bacterial overgrowth such as h. pylori, parasites, etc.

-raster

Raster,
    I scanned the list, and I have just a little of these, but does not it seem to be normal, or other cause than candida? Of course I do not know the all of that like Fibromylagia, as I did not have worry about anything – as I said, I feel great (incl psychological state) and have no pain anywhere in my body.- Allergies
    – White coating on tongue (including circle shaped area – geographical tongue)

Mike

raster
    Participant

Have you tried oil pulling?

Your diet is pretty strict and not all that different than the forum diet, I don’t think the brown rice and pickles would prevent you from recovering…

Have you tried things mentioned in the wikipedia article?

One other idea is to try to reduce the inflammation of the gut and this can be accomplished by taking cod liver oil or anti-inflammatory foods.

I have a naturopathic doctor I could put you in touch with but I am unsure whether it’d be worth it or not. I’m going to see him tonight so I will ask him his thoughts.

-raster

mike669

raster;34425 wrote: Have you tried oil pulling?

Your diet is pretty strict and not all that different than the forum diet, I don’t think the brown rice and pickles would prevent you from recovering…

Have you tried things mentioned in the wikipedia article?

One other idea is to try to reduce the inflammation of the gut and this can be accomplished by taking cod liver oil or anti-inflammatory foods.

I have a naturopathic doctor I could put you in touch with but I am unsure whether it’d be worth it or not. I’m going to see him tonight so I will ask him his thoughts.

-raster

Thank you raster for reply.

Yes I tried oil pulling, actually i am doing it right now:) No I did not try wiki suggestions, but you are right that I should.

Thanks for good will but I am from europe.
    Gut inflammatory could be the case – if i could have only tongue thrush symptomy for so many , but will read more about it.

I am really wondering does chlorine may have such dramatic impact, currently I quit it and myntongue is little bit better.

Thanks!
    Mike

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘no symptoms of dying of, no symptoms at all, tongue still looks as it used to, 7 years of a diet’ is closed to new replies.