no sugar or little sugar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions no sugar or little sugar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ggcf000 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ggcf000
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

i had psoriasis but i am suspecting a candida infectoin because i have groin itch all the time and started a treatment. However some sites say completely eliminate the sugar or drastically reduce. I prepared all those ingredients for rotational consumption: kefir, grapeseed extract, neem, caprylic acid, chia and flex seeds and others.
    I normally dont consume much sugar but complete elimination seems tough. Do you think small piece of ice cream would be harmless? Also regarding alcohol, i occasionally drink although i am also reducing (used to drink sweet wine weekly but now reduced to about once a month). Do you think once or twice a month a wine would be OK? If so, which type of wine would be most appropriate?
    Thanks.,

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend taking it easy on antifungals and kefir until you have a solid plan to get better. This is a long term way to get better, taking as long as 6-18 months or longer. I recommend slowly getting off sugar and then stopping it completely including all related sugars such as honey, maple syrup, etc. If you continue to drink alcohol, it’ll be 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

The psoriasis is related to liver health and not detoxing properly so I would create a detox plan before you start anything. If you don’t, the psoriasis will get worse.

-raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend professional help to get better because its hard to treat yourself and could be very costly and or damaging!

-raster

ggcf000
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

i appreciate your advice on this but I am aware of cost and damage aspect of it and that is why i came here. However I got bad advice from my PCP and also lot of scare warning so no more warning please. I am here for constructive advise from people with similar condition.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘no sugar or little sugar’ is closed to new replies.