No results in the bathroom yet!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions No results in the bathroom yet!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Deb 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Deb
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

Hi. I’m new to the forums, and I have a question. I searched for the topic of my question, but couldn’t find what I needed.
    I started the 7 day cleanse, and am now on day five. So far, I have done 3 enemas (day 1, day 3, & day 5). Here’s the problem: I’ve had no results on the toilet!! After an enema, I only evacuate clear water!! At other times, I have only eliminated a few little pellets.
    I’ve been drinking the proper amounts of all fluids (detox, liver flush, broth, & water) with the suggested amounts of ingredients. So when am I supposed to start getting rid of all this stuff??
    Any advice, suggestions, or recommendations would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance………

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Deb wrote: Hi. I’m new to the forums, and I have a question. I searched for the topic of my question, but couldn’t find what I needed. I started the 7 day cleanse, and am now on day five. So far, I have done 3 enemas (day 1, day 3, & day 5). Here’s the problem: I’ve had no results on the toilet!! After an enema, I only evacuate clear water!! At other times, I have only eliminated a few little pellets. I’ve been drinking the proper amounts of all fluids (detox, liver flush, broth, & water) with the suggested amounts of ingredients. So when am I supposed to start getting rid of all this stuff?? Any advice, suggestions, or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance………

What are you using for the cleanse?

Several enemas taken close together create more problems than they’re able to solve. If you use tap water you’re not only killing good bacteria that’s in your colon with the chlorine in the water, you’re also injecting microscopic parasites directly into your colon. Also, when you kill off the beneficial bacteria, this creates constipation.

Able

Deb

Able900, I’m using a warm water enema that this website suggests. It’s bottled Spring Water. I’m doing this enema every other day as this website also suggests. Other than that, I’m drinking the Detox drink and the Liver Flush drink using the recipes given on this site.

Deb

Able900
    Spectator

Deb, I wish you had read some of the posts before following this website’s suggestions as many of the Candida experts strongly disagree with much of the information given.

Please read the post titled; “The Site’s Suggestions” located at the following link.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst968_THE-SITES-SUGGESTIONS.aspx

Joy, an advanced member, suggested a product called “Dr Miller’s Wholly Tea” for constipation. You can read her post at the following link. http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1072_Pina-read-this.aspx

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you doing the psyllium husk and the clay treatment?

Deb

OK, Able. I’ll check out those links and get back to you in this thread if I have some questions. Thank you for being so prompt with your replies.

Raster, thank you too! Yes, I’m taking the Psyllium husk and Bentonite Clay treatment. Any words of wisdome from you on that?

Deb

Deb

Hello again, Able.

Well, I’m probably going to be your dense, problem student that you’ll quickly become tired of! I’ve read the post about Cleansing and Detoxing Protocol, but am still confused. Before I get to any questions, I’ll give you the whole history that may be of help:

I’m 51 years old, and have been plagued with a bloated, distended belly since age 23, although I have always been thin.
    I’ve had athletes foot, on and off, for a year and a half.
    I had Prednazone (spelling?) and antibiotics just recently, but have not taken either for extended periods.
    I’ve developed an allergic reaction to perfumes, room fresheners, hair spray, etc. over the last 7 years.
    Certain foods and drinks cause massive, instant bloating such as potatoes and Baileys Irish Cream (I love my Baileys and coffee!!)
    I’ve had “Brain Fog” and the inability to concentrate for about three years (this may be due to the onset of menopause, though).
    A quick edit – I just remembered one other symptom: I’ve had the white filmy stuff on my tongue for a few years as well. I’ve also had “Black Tongue” twice in the last 5 or 6 years.

There may have been one or two other symptoms from the list, but I can’t think of them now. After reading the list of Candida overgrowth sympyoms, I felt that I was a good candidate for a colon cleanse and anti-candida diet. Soooooo, I started following the plan described on this site.
    I’m going to post this now and continue in another as my computer loses it’s connection after awhile and I’ll have to start all over. More in a minute…

Deb

Able,

Continued from above:

OK. What I WANTED to do is clean out my intestines and colon, and THEN start an anti-Candida diet. Since I’ve been taking the Psyllium Husk and Bentonite clay for six days, with no results, and since you suggest other simpler and safer methods, I assume that I should discontinue the above, but I’m a bit confused about whether you’re talking about cleaning out the colon, detoxing the liver, or stage one of the diet, or all of these in the “Protocol” post. So here comes the questions:

1. Should I wait or do anything in particuler to rid my body of all of the Psyllium husks before I start anything new? If so, what should I do?
    2. Is the warm water, lemon water, Milk Thistle, Grape Bitters, and Molybdenum used for the Colon Cleanse/Liver detox or stage one of the anti-Candida diet, or both?
    3. Concerning the Thistle, Bitters, and Molybdenum, should I take just ONE, or a combination?

I’m very willing to start all over. I really want to do it the best and safest way. If you could please clarify for me your suggestions just for the colon cleanse/liver detox part of it (for now), I’d be so greatful.

Thank you for being patient with me!

Deb

raster
    Participant

Deb,

I would stop the psyllium husks immediately, please read the post titled; “The Site’s Suggestions” located above. Sounds like you have…

Another post worth checking out is this one (proper and safe cleanse):
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

Your symptoms sound like typical candida symptoms.

To answer your questions:
    1) I have no idea.
    2) I would consider doing the proper cleanse treatment able mentions. All of the other supplements should be taken during the die-off stage of the diet. Consult a naturopathic doctor for the best plan for you…especially if there is too much information to handle on the forum. Naturopaths come like the colors of the rainbow, so finding a good one may be difficult. The guidelines and help/info provided on the forum is typically superior.
    3) I would wait to have supplements until you start the diet and the die off symptoms start…be ready to feel pretty bad for a few weeks or longer.

Remember it can take as long as 6-12 months to fully recover from candida.

Deb

Raster,

By “supplements”, do you refer to the thistle, bitters, etc? Are you saying that I should first do the morning warm water and 3-a-day lemon water only? This will cleanse my colon?

Deb

raster
    Participant

I didn’t do the colon cleanse and so I don’t know what is best. Any option other than the psyllium husks is better. I would stop this treatment. Considering that you did it for 5 days, I would start to eat food and start the candida diet. If you go too long without food, it definitely isn’t good.

And the milk thistle, etc is what I meant by supplements…the supplements/vitamins are a very important part of the plan; what matters most is the diet, followed by plenty of rest is the supplements.

Able will be on later tonight to give you some good/better tips/advice.

My other tip is to consider a sauna, steam room, other form of sweating that will help your body release the toxins. It will really reduce your die-off symptoms and is a popular form of cleanse throughout the world. I’d get a sometime on the diet before starting this.

Able900
    Spectator

Quote: ” What I WANTED to do is clean out my intestines and colon, and THEN start an anti-Candida diet.”

Reply: The simpler cleanse is a diet which is also a cleanse; that’s the entire point of my post.
    Instead of adding whole vegetables, kefir and organic eggs to the cleanse, you can do a cleanse with only lemon water and organic green vegetable juice for 7 to 10 days if you’d rather. Adding Dr. Miller’s Holy Tea (link below) and the herb slippery elm will help to cleanse your colon and liver too. I don’t normally suggest this because most people need to work or are simply too busy to take the time, but if you can do the cleanse I just suggested it would be perfect.

Dr. Miller’s Holy Tea
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1072_Pina-read-this.aspx

1. Should I wait or do anything in particular to rid my body of all of the Psyllium husks before I start anything new? If so, what should I do?

Reply: The cleanse I described above is one way to quickly rid your body of both the psyllium and other toxins.

2. Is the warm water, lemon water, Milk Thistle, Grape Bitters, and Molybdenum used for the Colon Cleanse/Liver detox or stage one of the anti-Candida diet, or both?

Reply: You can start taking the Molybdenum as soon as you start the cleanse and or diet or whatever you choose to do. This supplement will help relieve the die-off symptoms. As far as the Grape Bitters are concerned, as soon as you’re fully on the diet (chicken, kefir, vegetables, etc.) and start eating good sized meals again take the bitters at 1/2 dropper full after each sufficient meal, in other words, not after only a snack. The Grape Bitters are one of the best liver flush supplements on the market.

3. Concerning the Thistle, Bitters, and Molybdenum, should I take just ONE, or a combination?

Reply: The combination of all three will have more of a cleansing effect. In fact, I would continue the Grape Bitters throughout the treatment however long it lasts, the milk thistle I would take for at least a month or two and Molybdenum until you’re certain that all die-off effects have ended, which can be quite a long time. At the very least I would take both Molybdenum and Grape Bitters.

Candida albicans and the toxins that they release can cause constipation. The suggestions for constipation during a cleanse or first few weeks of the diet can be found at the following link.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm4329_Constipation-Remedies.aspx#post4329

Able

Deb

Great! Thank you so much for everything. You and Raster have been very helpful and I appreciate the advice and suggestions tremendously.
    As an afterthought, in response to something you said earlier, I really DO wish that I had read the forums before I started the Psyllium Husk Cleanse!

Deb

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘No results in the bathroom yet!!’ is closed to new replies.