No die off symptoms after 3 days?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions No die off symptoms after 3 days?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sushified 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Lori5307
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

So is it possible to not have any die off symptoms after 3 strict days of just veggies breakfast, lunch and dinner? Hmmmm, I’m wondering if its because I’m already gluten/dairy/soy/egg/corn free with a few cheats when we eat out mostly on weekends only?

Is something wrong or am I in for it?

Thanks!

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

So is it possible to not have any die off symptoms after 3 strict days of just veggies breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Possible but unlikely. What and how much anti-fungal have you been taking?

I don’t think anythings wrong, your on day 3, it’s too soon to tell.

Have you been taking chelated molybdenium?

Lori5307

Not yet on the molybdenum. I have to go to vitamin cottage tomorrow …. Whole foods didn’t have it. I am not taking an anti fungal yet except for cooking everything in coconut oil. I thought the “protocol” said no antifungals on the detox stage it would be too hard on the body?

Lori5307

P.S. I am taking Alli-c though, the pure garlic in a capsule. And eating onions and garlic with all veggies!

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Lori5307;35037 wrote: So is it possible to not have any die off symptoms after 3 strict days of just veggies breakfast, lunch and dinner? Hmmmm, I’m wondering if its because I’m already gluten/dairy/soy/egg/corn free with a few cheats when we eat out mostly on weekends only?

Thanks!

I didn’t get a lot of die-off until I started on anti-fungals in addition to the diet.

Lori5307

So maybe I should start an anti fungal? Maybe the waiting period was for folks who still are eating tons of grains and sugars and starches?

Thanks everyone!

mrs.candida

Lori,

The diet only stops feeding the Candida, the anti-fungals kill it, when it dies it dumps a ton of toxins into your system.

The Chelated Molybdenium can help alleviate the symptoms of the die off. You should start taking it 3 days before taking anti-fungals.

rosekrzyz
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

The Chelated Molybdenium can help alleviate the symptoms of the die off.

Just wondering if this could alleviate the symptoms completely?? I’m now on my 5th day taking horopito with molybedenum and lots of olive oil, coconut oil, garlic etc, not really feeling much symptoms, apart from gas and stomach aches and thrush which I never usually get.

Just wondering if you think molybedenum would be strong enough to take most of the die off away?/////

Thanks

mrs.candida

not really feeling much symptoms, apart from gas and stomach aches and thrush which I never usually get.

If you never get thrush and you haven’t been eating anything to feed the fungus, then that would be a die off symptom.

I’m not sure about the stomach aches and gas.

rosekrzyz

If you never get thrush and you haven’t been eating anything to feed the fungus, then that would be a die off symptom.

I’m not sure about the stomach aches and gas.

I’ve had candida ongoing for about 8 years now, have only just decided to try n kill it off! But have only ever had thrush once before, I get alot of gas and stomach aches normally with the candida and have seen that these are part of the symptoms. The only thing that could maybe feed the fungus is using about 200ml unsweetened rice milk for my breakfast in the mornings and carrots being used in cooking. do you think these could be a problem?

have you had experience with molybedenum?

thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

rosekrzyz;35099 wrote: The only thing that could maybe feed the fungus is using about 200ml unsweetened rice milk for my breakfast in the mornings and carrots being used in cooking. do you think these could be a problem?

You’re not on an actual Candida-elimination diet if you’re drinking rice milk and eating carrots because both of these are feeding the Candida in your body. If you want a copy of our forum diet, let me know by sending a private message on the forum.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are following the website diet and foods list then you won’t kill much candida because you will continue to feed them. It is best to go really strict and not feed them things such as sugar, starch, molds, etc.

Look at your rice milk container, it will show about 20g of sugar per serving or more. This will feed the candida.

-raster

mrs.candida

have you had experience with molybedenum?

Yes, I’m pretty sure most of us do. I can tell you that for a while I was taking nonchelated molybdenium and my die off was a LOT worse. When I got on the right one “chelated molybdenium” I felt much better, but could still feel that I was detoxing.

Rose, it can be very confusing at first, because there’s so much contradicting information out there. The diet followed on this forum is pretty good, it’s the strictest I’ve found. I wouldn’t worry if you were drinking rice milk and eating carrots. I find myself continually modifying my diet as I learn more and more. It’s all part of the process.

rosekrzyz

the right one “chelated molybdenium”

I use one from biocare online – it doesn’t say chelated on the pack but the description reads that it is chelated to absorbic acid and it contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism. does this sound about right? My dad uses this and feels alot better from it and I’m pretty sure its working for me as I seem to have a lot more energy.

I’ve been taking the killer for a week now but been having rice milk and carrots, do you think it was a waste up til now or would I have killed off a bit of candida at least?

Thanks

sushified
    Replies: 31

I had a ton of die off and then nothing for a week, same diet…then BAM like crazy for 2 days. It comes and goes in waves. I agree with what others said, make sure you are being ultra strict AND including the anti-fungals.

Probiotics for me have been lifesavers. I take florajen 20 billion capsules, 3 times a day. I plan on taking another type for a while with different strains to test. Caprylic Acid is great, and I take Magnesium/Calcium to deal with die off symptoms, really helps. Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘No die off symptoms after 3 days?’ is closed to new replies.