Nizoral

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

peacock
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Does anyone have any experience with this?

immunetroubles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 26

Yes I do have some experience with this. Ketoconazole (Nizoral), is a powerful anti-fungal. I believe Nizoral is the topical form of it. I took both Ketoconazole nasal spray and Ketoconazole tablets. It can be difficult on the liver, and you must get your liver levels checked with it. I was also on huge amounts of diflucan, but I never had a problem with liver levels on either. IT works well, but you need to be careful with it. I am still trying to switch over to natural anti-fungals, havent’ done so yet completely, but I’m trying.

Short answer: the stuff works great, but usage needs to be monitored…..

Lynda

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

immunetroubles wrote: Yes I do have some experience with this. Ketoconazole (Nizoral), is a powerful anti-fungal. I believe Nizoral is the topical form of it. I took both Ketoconazole nasal spray and Ketoconazole tablets. It can be difficult on the liver, and you must get your liver levels checked with it. I was also on huge amounts of diflucan, but I never had a problem with liver levels on either. IT works well, but you need to be careful with it. I am still trying to switch over to natural anti-fungals, havent’ done so yet completely, but I’m trying.

Short answer: the stuff works great, but usage needs to be monitored…..

Lynda

Lynda,

Just curious. How long were you taking Diflucan and Ketoconazole ??
    I have taken both drugs. Specially, with Ketoconazole, you need to watch the liver enzymes very close.
    Are you taking these drugs to combat Candida Related Complex ?? I mean an intestinal/genital overgrowth ??
    Thanks,
    Jorge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Nizoral’ is closed to new replies.