Night Eating Help!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Night Eating Help!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  winemom 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

I typically get home around 9 pm. I have been following a great diet throughout the day but when I get home I go through junk!!! Like anything I see I eat – rest of my kids food leftovers, half bag of chips, 15 pepperonis, ice cream, anything i see i eat!!!!!!! Obviously I have not consumed enough calories in my day and I’m crazy for them at night!!! I know you shouldnt eat after 8 pm – anyone have some helpful hints?? Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Start eating snacks more often so that you don’t have the urge to binge. Since it sounds like you aren’t really on the diet, I would eat something like strawberries every hour or so. If you are on the diet still, I would eat something like celery and fresh almond butter, coconut bread, or another type of snack.

-raster

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Or its just the candida screaming for sugar. Are you following the diet at all?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

It’s like anything else in life. You need your will power to do it. I have kids, but I don’t touch any of their stuff anymore. I go to the fridge and get a piece of coconut bread or anything else that’s allowed on the diet.

If you are going to do this, you need your mind to go with it. Just turn your head away and think about how you are going to get yourself healthy again.

Good luck!

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

I have pretty much cleared all my candida symptoms and try to eat very healthy. Thank you all for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Night Eating Help!!’ is closed to new replies.