Next Step

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hey everyone. So I’m about 11 days into strict dieting and I’m starting to feel better. I started with a cleanse for 6 days and hit a little speed bump by eating some tortilla chips that fed my infection pretty bad on the 6th day, but now I’ve been dieting correctly for 5 days and taking molebdenum, milk thistle, swedish bitters, occasional lemon water and only eating chicken/turkey 2 or 3 times a week. I made a mistake last night by eating scrambled eggs and forgot they were probably made with milk, but I think I bounced back quick. This week I had more energy and less brain fog than I’ve had in over a year and I’m not feeling 100% but its been awesome. I just started taking vitamin c 3 days ago and was wondering if now would be a good time to introduce a magnesium/zinc/calcium combo supplement and some coconut oil. The other thing I wanted to know is if there is anything I can do to gain some weight back, because I’ve lost way too much and people are starting to notice. I weigh less than I did in high school, it’s bad. Let me know what you guys think, I’m trying not to do anything without consulting experienced members on here first.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider getting vitamin c with bioflavanoids next time your bottle is out; bioflavanoids have great detox properties and can help with allergies.

Go ahead and get a zinc/calcium/magnesium vitamin combo if you wish; it should help with some of the tracer minerals which are being used to fight candida.

As you get healthier from the diet, your body will use less of its reserves/resources to fight off the infection. This will cause weight gain.

Other tips I have for weight gain include cooking the buckwheat/teff/coconut flour bread; teff has great weight gaining properties. I would also try your best to eat 3-4 course meals, adding things like buckwheat, greek yogurt/kefir, eggs, coconut bread, veggies, pumpkin pie muffin bread, etc. as side dishes. This will really help big time.

Another consideration is to try coconut milk in another month or so; it contains 45% saturated fat…but use as a test food item.

-Raster

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Do you know of a good home made kefir recipe? And are you sure it’s okay to start eating greek yogurt at this point in my recovery?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its up to you when you want to start it; I believe we recommended 1 month as a timeline in the protocol. Do a “search” in upper right hand corner for the kefir making youtube videos on how to make it.

-Raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Next Step’ is closed to new replies.