newbie to this

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions newbie to this

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jo-ann
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I have had an EXTREME case of thrush for years.Very thick, I have not thought about it for a long time.And I always had irregular bowel movements..Around 1 to 2 times a week most of my life. About 3 weeks ago I had a headache about the size of a dime on the top of my head, it stayed there for 4 days nothing helped it. The headache went away, but then I got chest pains. I went to a np. I had high blood pressure.So she put me on meds. But right after the headache went away, I got very bad anxiety!!!! I do not suffer that!!! it was very scarey. Mind fog,blurred vision, chills, and sweats!Everything hit me at once…And on top of that NO appitite at all. Blood pressure is fine now..Some of the anxiety is still there. So I started reading about Candida and all that goes along with it. So I went to a health food store and I bought Multidophilus 12 20 billion tablets, took my first 1 yesterday. and i am using glyocsid in my mouth. I geuss what I what to knnow is…I have not ate much for like 10 days nibble here and there. Is it okay to take these tablets on an empty stomach..and will it help with my appitite?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jo-ann;40720 wrote: I have had an EXTREME case of thrush for years.Very thick, I have not thought about it for a long time.And I always had irregular bowel movements..Around 1 to 2 times a week most of my life. About 3 weeks ago I had a headache about the size of a dime on the top of my head, it stayed there for 4 days nothing helped it. The headache went away, but then I got chest pains. I went to a np. I had high blood pressure.So she put me on meds. But right after the headache went away, I got very bad anxiety!!!! I do not suffer that!!! it was very scarey. Mind fog,blurred vision, chills, and sweats!Everything hit me at once…And on top of that NO appitite at all. Blood pressure is fine now..Some of the anxiety is still there. So I started reading about Candida and all that goes along with it. So I went to a health food store and I bought Multidophilus 12 20 billion tablets, took my first 1 yesterday. and i am using glyocsid in my mouth. I geuss what I what to knnow is…I have not ate much for like 10 days nibble here and there. Is it okay to take these tablets on an empty stomach..and will it help with my appitite?

Actually, you should take the probiotics on an empty stomach. I have no idea whether they will help with your appetite or not.

We have a protocol and diet that the forum uses, the protocol is below. If you want a link to the stricter diet, just let me know by private message on the forum.

Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol
    Forum Protocol

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need plenty of food to be healthy and not eating enough is problematic. The symptoms you have are when candida and the toxins it produces reach critical levels. You are at a critical juncture right now and would focus on doing everything possible to get better. A lot of your symptoms are due to the candida toxins.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘newbie to this’ is closed to new replies.