Newbie Looking for Support

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Newbie Looking for Support

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

kjanczak
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

I’ve been looking through the forum discussions (old and new) all day… day 1 of stage 2 …. with a terrible headache, so I’m sure I’ve missed it; however, are there any specific sections for SUPPORT? Or is there a Facebook page for support with being on the diet? I need a place to whine and moan as well as a place for people to kick my big booty with me when I need it. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

wishnhope
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 80

Hey kjanczak, I’m also new.. found this facebook page for support for candida. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Candida-Support-forum/116482981722268

or I guess you can whine and moan in this thread if you like 🙂
    -wnh

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kjanczak wrote: I’ve been looking through the forum discussions (old and new) all day… day 1 of stage 2 …. with a terrible headache, so I’m sure I’ve missed it; however, are there any specific sections for SUPPORT?

You’re there. The entire forum is for support.

Or is there a Facebook page for support with being on the diet?

No, I’m afraid not.

I need a place to whine and moan as well as a place for people to kick my big booty with me when I need it.

Just look around, you’ve found your spot.

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

There are thousands of ideas and suggestions we could give you, but it would help us to be aware of what you already know since you say you’re finishing up the first stage. Maybe you could tell us what your diet on stage one consisted of.

Able

SilverLining
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

Hi, I am on day one of the colon clense – well lets say hour one.. This morning I had that Detox mix and gagged all the way through.. does it get easier?

I chose this one cause things are not really busy at work at the moment and I thoguht it would be quicker – but I was wondering if I get helishly hungry can I eat the allowed food for the other clense? I dont want to fall off the wagon ‘n all..

And for complaining – OMW I am so sore – head – tummy – it just shows you how much crap I have been putting in my body and now its getting its own back.. grrr

Allira
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

I’m on day 2 of the cleanse. It sucks haha. I’m tired, have had wicked headaches and threw up last night!

I did the diet in July but didn’t do the cleanse first. I had really bad headaches then too I remember! But the diet really helped. I just fell off the wagon big time.

This forum is good for lots of info, but gets me confused with the conflicting info at times. It took me ages to work out my exact plan of attack this time around!

So I’m with you, I’d like to just have support and but kicking haha! Maybe we could just use this thread? Might have a look at the facebook page too.

Good luck to all! (I’ve been walking around telling myself its worth it etc..)

SilverLining

So..

Can I mix the two clenses? and can I drink the tea suggestions?

Cause right now those things would make my life alot easier..

SilverLining

Cant seam to drink the detox drink without spontaneous reflux?? Is that normal?

SilverLining

Right – feel better after throwing up – afraid there was no stopping it..

Think I am going to go with the option two diet – I can handle the headache, the hunger – everything except that detox drink..

Is there a way around the detox drink?

kjanczak

Hey kjanczak, I’m also new.. found this facebook page for support for candida. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Candida-Support-forum/116482981722268

Wishnhope – I like your name! I checked out the FB page… might be ok, but I think I like it better here. I’ll be sure to whine and moan directly to you! Give it back to me if you need to! 🙂

kjanczak

There are thousands of ideas and suggestions we could give you, but it would help us to be aware of what you already know since you say you’re finishing up the first stage. Maybe you could tell us what your diet on stage one consisted of.

Able

Able – Thanks for your support and great posts throughout the forum. I learned a lot from you yesterday. I’m doing a Candida Yeast Overgrowth Diet with my doctor and he suggested I learn from this site. And I have! His Step 1 is Step 2 here… and thankfully so, or I’d be like the others with the gagging and throwing-up. I do have a vegetable broth I drink and have done some cleansing. Somewhere I read that it’s ok to skip Step 1, but I can’t find it today. I know what I’ve done is right so far because my headaches are terrible, brain fog is thick as pea soup, and …. there was something else…. oh well…. I can’t think straight. I’m on anti-fungals, enzymes, and probiotics as well as Vitamin C and others to help the detox. This is my 4th attempt at getting rid of the candidiasis…. other doctors’ attempts were lame… not one had anti-fungals. Not one of those attempts was long enough either. So, I know I’m finally going to get it right this time! 🙂

kjanczak

So I’m with you, I’d like to just have support and but kicking haha! Maybe we could just use this thread? Might have a look at the facebook page too.

I’m having a hard time “quoting” y’all…. hopefully will get it right soon. Lol! Oh well!

We could start a “Support and Butt Kicking” thread, but it’s probably easier just to keep going on this one. Let’s take it one day at a time and see how it goes… just like the diet.

kjanczak

SilverLining wrote: Right – feel better after throwing up – afraid there was no stopping it..

Think I am going to go with the option two diet – I can handle the headache, the hunger – everything except that detox drink..

Is there a way around the detox drink?

I’m sorry I couldn’t answer you yesterday…. sounds like it was a bad one for you! I still don’t know the answer for you as I’m doing a special diet with my doctor. Somewhere I thought I read that you can skip Step 1, but they highly recommend that you don’t. I do know you don’t want your plumbing to be clogged up with this (made that error before)… so if you aren’t regular, you need Step 1.

Please feel free to whine and moan on this thread as needed. One day at a time … we will make it through this!!! And, it will be worth it!!! 🙂

wishnhope
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 80

Hey SilverLining, are you doing the detox drink from the site or the protocol? I think Able/raster said you can have a whole organic lemon squeezed into a cup of hot water in the morning and at night as a detox drink?
    I’ve been doing that and no stomach issues.. I’m leaning into the cleanse though. Gave up coffee today.. *yawn* ..planning to start the full cleanse on Monday.

@kjanczak, I agree, this thread works just as well 🙂

-wnh

Allira
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

I’ve only been doing lemon in warm water too. My naturopath told me to take psyllium husks at night but I haven’t been able to stomach the thought yet! At least lemon water is refreshing and easy to swallow!

I’ve been drinking peppermint, red bush/rooibos tea and I’ve got chammomile too but haven’t had any yet. I think if it doesn’t have fruit or caffiene in it it should be ok!

Silverlining i hope you are feeling better. maybe try the lemon water, much easier and apparently just as effective!

So its morning here and day 3 for me, so far I don’t have a headache woohoo!! So not hungry though, but I guess thats a good thing!

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kjanczak wrote: Somewhere I thought I read that you can skip Step 1, but they highly recommend that you don’t.

Kj, maybe this index can help you find different subjects, as well as any post you may have ‘lost.’
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm9438_Index-of-Posts.aspx#post9438

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Newbie Looking for Support’ is closed to new replies.