Newbie in need of advice.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Newbie in need of advice.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  nfl jerseys 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Hi Able,

To be honest the 80 billion one is a bit extortionate to buy in UK and pricey to ship over from the US but then again going through 3 a day of the 50 billion significantly increases the spend on that too. How long do you think I’ll need to be taking 3 (or 2 of the 80bn) probiotics a day for? I know that’s a bit of a silly question seeing as you don’t know how bad my candida still is but, for instance, do you still take that many?

Or perhaps are there any other products you can recommend that I can move on to after say a month or 2 on these probiotics?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Katie, I’m going to continue taking 80-billion for a while as part of the maintenance.
    You could just continue to take two of the 50-count a day, this will be beneficial but may take just a while longer for a cure. If you want, you could raise the amount of your antifungals instead of raising the probiotic if it’s more cost efficient.

I have to leave the office now for a while, but will return late this evening.

Able

Katy Gillett

Further on to my previous post just now… I’ve found another Renew Life probiotic that is reasonably priced but I wanted to run it by you first Able…

http://www.salveo.co.uk/health/renew-life/ultimate-flora-super-critical.asp

Could I take that one once a day?

Able900
    Spectator

Hello, Katie.

Well the 200 count is a good count for sure, but it only contains 10 strains instead of 14. It’s also in a powder form which means you’ll have to mix it with water to take. If this one is easier for you to purchase, and means you can continue to take a high count, then I’d say try it.

Able

Katy Gillett

Thanks Able. Do you think it will be a bit much me going from 100 billion onto 200 billion though? And do I only take the powder for seven days as it says?

Perhaps I could do 7 days of the 200 billion and then go back to 100 billion (using the 50 billion count probiotics). I just don’t seem to be able to find a reasonably priced way of getting the 80 bn but I don’t want to over do it or anything.. Any advice?

On another note people – approach hemp seed flour with caution. I had it in my bread and have spent that last few days with agonising stomach pains. It did not agree with me. So either don’t touch it or test it first!!!

Able900
    Spectator

Katy Gillett wrote: Do you think it will be a bit much me going from 100 billion onto 200 billion though? And do I only take the powder for seven days as it says?
    Perhaps I could do 7 days of the 200 billion and then go back to 100 billion (using the 50 billion count probiotics). I just don’t seem to be able to find a reasonably priced way of getting the 80 bn but I don’t want to over do it or anything.. Any advice?

Katy; since this is in powder form, I don’t see why you couldn’t divide a dose, say take half a pack in the morning then perhaps 1/2 of the remainder at night. That should be about 150 billion, just 50 billion more than you’ve been taking. Of course, all of this is under the assumption that it can be divided and providing my math skills are still worth a damn.

As far as taking it for just seven days, I don’t understand the logic of that.

Able

nfl jerseys
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

It is my 3rd day on the Candida diet and I was under the impression that if I were to follow option 3 of the detox, then I was allowed only raw vegetable salads. But in the Candida recipes, there are some meat and egg which are allowed for stage 1. Very low on energy and would love some advice.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Newbie in need of advice.’ is closed to new replies.