newbie goin crazy!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice newbie goin crazy!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

veggielove84
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

hi all

well im new here.

i have discovered after years of suffering (ongoing) that i have systemic candida. i done the spit test after reading an article in a natural health magazine.

im a vegan and i dont eat refined sugar anymore but i just get depressed about cutting my fruit out. and the maple syrup and stuff! lol

i dont knw what to eat how long does stage one last? im so confused here!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The spit test is not an accurate test in terms of diagnosis:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iryzPoBow

It sounds like you are addicted to the foods that got you here in the first place, I was the same way as well but once you start to feel better, its totally worth it.

There is no time period for recovery, plan on 6-18 months to get over candida overgrowth if you have it.

We follow different stages on the forum:

stage 0: detox
    stage 1: long term anti-candida diet
    stage 2: when you are basically symptom free and can handle more carbs, sugar, etc.
    stage 3: basically a healthy non-candida diet

-raster

veggielove84
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Thanks for the reply. I am shocked about the spit test but i done an online assessment that i scored 352 on anything over 85 is severe. I have chronic fatigue and anxiety and feel terrible all the time i also have a thin whitish coating on my tounge and other symptoms too. Im a vegan and not sure where to go now

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

i have discovered after years of suffering (ongoing) that i have systemic candida. i done the spit test after reading an article in a natural health magazine.

Just to be clear, the saliva test doesn’t really tell you whether or not you have a Candida overgrowth. The Truth about the Saliva Test

im a vegan and i dont eat refined sugar anymore but i just get depressed about cutting my fruit out. and the maple syrup and stuff! lol
    i dont knw what to eat how long does stage one last? im so confused here!

Unfortunately, the truth is that no one knows how long any stage will last. Everyone reacts differently to each stage, everyone makes different mistakes, and we all had or have different degrees of the infestation, so as you can see, it’s impossible to predict how long each stage will last. I can tell you for absolute certainty, that the more mistakes you make during the treatment, the longer each stage will last.

Oil pulling will help the coating on your tongue. Read the instructions in the link. Oral Thrush–Oil Pulling

Read our protocol and then let me know if you wish to have a copy of the foods that will help you to cure your infestation. The Protocol

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘newbie goin crazy!!!’ is closed to new replies.