Newbie – confused. Advice wanted.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Newbie – confused. Advice wanted.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

unax2010
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I have been trying to follow the candida diet for about 1 1/2 weeks. I was given NET Remedies flora Plus and Biotics Research A.D.P ( special dietary supplement with emulsified oil of oregano) and told to avoid all sweeteners, dried fruit, white flour, transfats and hydrogenated oil,all yeast food, all fermented foods and limit whole fruits. I have been following this diet, and having die-off. I have gotten very confused. Y different web sites. But this site seems the most helpful and knowledgeable. My question is.. Are the supplements quality? The oil or oregano lists cellulose, methylcellulose and modified cellulose gum. Any advise as to which direction, supplements and help general help is appreciated. Since, I live 17 miles west of Portland if raster has recs on where to purchase – it would appreciated. Thank you

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Unax.

NET Remedies flora Plus is a homeopathic medicine; normally I have no problem with the use of homeopathic remedies, but not where a Candida overgrowth is being treated. This is because, under normal circumstances, these remedies are not known for their speed and take too long to show results; meanwhile the sufferer is doing just that, suffering.

The oil or oregano lists cellulose, methylcellulose and modified cellulose gum.

You could avoid all of the above simply by purchasing pure liquid oil of oregano for about the same price. This is about the highest quality oregano oil you’ll find. Other heath food and vitamins stores sell this as well as amazon. “Made only from wild, mountain-grown, Mediterranean oregano, free of all chemicals and pesticides.”

http://www.amazon.com/North-American-Herb-Spice-Oregano/dp/B003YHQKSM/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1333425831&sr=8-30

Have you found and read the protocol on the forum?

The link below is an index of posts.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Newbie – confused. Advice wanted.’ is closed to new replies.