Newbie – 99% sure I have candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Newbie – 99% sure I have candida

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

krisk120
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

Hi there,
    I am almost 49 and have been suffering from indigestion for a long time now. I have been taking lansoprazole now for some time on and off.
    I have mild reflux diagnosed after an endoscopy.

Recently I have been to A&E – the first time with chronic chest pain rising to neck. Turned out to be reflux. I was put on double dose of lansaprozole. After that I was away for a week and the whole week it felt like my esophagus was tightening up.

Recently went back to A&E with pain and tightness in esophagus again. Said it was esophagial spasms but I also had oral thrush. Gave me tablets for the spasms but it came back.

Been thinking about candida for a while now and was shocked when I looked up the symptoms.

All the little niggly things I have had seem to add up – foggy head, tiredness, hard to lose weight, bloated, burping, indigestion, infertility, sinus problems, constant rear nasal drip, psoriasis, red/sore eyes are the main things. Recently been getting the odd hive on my face too.

So have been taking Nystatin for the thrush and my esophagus feels better. I am slowly losing weight.

But I need to take something to heal my stomach and get rid of the yeast. I bought Yeast Raiders today but after reading online re one of the ingrediants I am not so sure.

Any advice please – thank you.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I can’t find yeast raiders on the internet…what kind of product is it?

-raster

krisk120

They are Holland and Barrett. But I took them back. They were huge and no way could I have taken 5 a day.

Changed them for acidophilus with pectin and also Propolis. The acidophilus was £12.99 and you got a second for 1p.
    Not taken anything yet.

Waiting till I eat tonight.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

If you had thrush (candida in mouth/throat) its very likely you have candida elsewhere.

I had the fire in the esophagus (and high c-reactive proteins showing I had major inflammation) and not ONE doc out of 4 told me I should look for candida as an issue.
    They offered me an $80 prescription to fight acid. Hate them.

Anyhoo,staying as close to natural as you can will be the best option IMO, only because candida gets stronger and fights back…unlike killing a germ, it just adapts.

When I eat coconut yogurt, my esophagus is inflamed and hurting…but im pretty sure its killing all that candida in my throat and pipes as its going down, and offering tons of probiotics as well. It has eased up quite a bit since I started it too. Maybe give that a try?

Your not going to get rid of candida though…its with you for life (its natural) but you can definitely get it under control 🙂

krisk120

I’m lucky I haven’t had the burning indigestion feeling for a while now. I think the esophagus spasms were more likely the thrush that had gone down.

Took my first acidophilus tonight. Stomach slightly windy but nothing major.

Reading other peoples experiences I feel I do put have this as bad as others. I seem to get a flare up every now and then but when I do get it I get it bad.

I’ve had this feeling in my mouth throat and esophagus before but never took action. I’m doing Dryathon for Jan anyway so haven’t had any alcohol and not missing it either.

Thanks for your reply. X

JaneDoe
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Vegan Catlady;53097 wrote: When I eat coconut yogurt

Hi-

I am a new female here, and I have been reading all of your posts and I like your mindset and approaches. Can you share the brand name of yogurt, and also link to your initial post, as I haven’t been able to find it.

Thank you.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

JaneDoe;56652 wrote: I have been reading all of your posts and I like your mindset and approaches.

Message to Vegan Catlady:

Heck, I just wrote about this only a few minutes ago, in one of the other threads. All I can say now is: “See, I told you!” 😉

You are being appreciated. Your messages are having a very positive impact. And your bullies? They can only sputter. They have already lost.

(Sorry for interrupting, JaneDoe, I hope you don’t mind. It was important for me to bring this message to Vegan Catlady. I hope she comes back here soon to help you further.)

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

krisk120;53073 wrote: Hi there,
    I am almost 49 and have been suffering from indigestion for a long time now. I have been taking lansoprazole now for some time on and off.
    I have mild reflux diagnosed after an endoscopy.

Recently I have been to A&E – the first time with chronic chest pain rising to neck. Turned out to be reflux. I was put on double dose of lansaprozole. After that I was away for a week and the whole week it felt like my esophagus was tightening up.

Recently went back to A&E with pain and tightness in esophagus again. Said it was esophagial spasms but I also had oral thrush. Gave me tablets for the spasms but it came back.

Been thinking about candida for a while now and was shocked when I looked up the symptoms.

All the little niggly things I have had seem to add up – foggy head, tiredness, hard to lose weight, bloated, burping, indigestion, infertility, sinus problems, constant rear nasal drip, psoriasis, red/sore eyes are the main things. Recently been getting the odd hive on my face too.

So have been taking Nystatin for the thrush and my esophagus feels better. I am slowly losing weight.

But I need to take something to heal my stomach and get rid of the yeast. I bought Yeast Raiders today but after reading online re one of the ingrediants I am not so sure.

Any advice please – thank you.

What kind of Nystatin are you taking ?? tablets ?? refrigerated powder ?? liquid solution??

If it is liquid solution, be aware pharmacies add sugar to it most of the time. It won’t help.

The most effective is the refrigerated powder. You need to take at least 3 millions of units by day. I advice you to add Curcumin capsules to your treatment. Curcumin has shown to cause a synergistic antifungal effect when mixed with Nystatin and the azoles. It causes apoptosis meaning that the mix is fungicidal against candida albicans cells.

If Nystatin doesn’t work well for your Thrush, buy Baker Yeast and make a paste with it and warm water. Apply this paste on your tongue 3 times a day and hold it for 15 or 20 minutes each time. It is extremely effective to eliminate the infection.

Jorge.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Newbie – 99% sure I have candida’ is closed to new replies.