This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sarah norbs
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi im a newbie to all this and stumbled across this site by accident after reoccurring thrush/BV decided enough is enough and looking into the list of symptoms candida can cause i have about 99% of them, I am looking at starting the cleanse on monday and looking at the list of things i need to collect frm the health food shop, im baffled lol.Can someone plz point me in the right direction of what i need to get for detox drinks (as some posts on here say different things). and do i stick to steamed veg raw salads etc for 7-10 days just double checking im reading right.what other supplements do i need to take.then stage 2 introduce chicken etc? and probiotics? any advice would be a god send ,the only down side is cutting out choc and im guessing the amount im wine of consumed lately has added fuel to the fire.Thanks in advance x

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Sarah, welcome to the forum.

Hi im a newbie to all this and stumbled across this site by accident after reoccurring thrush/BV decided enough is enough and looking into the list of symptoms candida can cause i have about 99% of them, I am looking at starting the cleanse on monday and looking at the list of things i need to collect frm the health food shop, im baffled lol.Can someone plz point me in the right direction of what i need to get for detox drinks (as some posts on here say different things). and do i stick to steamed veg raw salads etc for 7-10 days just double checking im reading right.what other supplements do i need to take.

The safest cleanse and the one that most of the forum members use is linked below.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

You’ll need lots of fresh or frozen green vegetables such as named below.

Artichokes
    Asparagus
    Avocado
    Bok choy
    Broccoli
    Brussels sprouts
    Cabbage
    Collard greens
    Cucumber
    Dandelion greens
    Endive
    Garlic raw or cooked
    Green bell peppers
    Green beans
    Kale
    Leeks
    Lettuce
    Onions
    Rhubarb
    Seaweed
    Spinach
    Swiss chard

For the drink that acts as a toxic flush, you’ll need the following:

Lemons for the lemon water drink.
    chia seeds
    bentonite powder

For the liver detox drink you’ll need: extra virgin olive oil, 1 clove of garlic, small chunk of fresh ginger.

then stage 2 introduce chicken etc? and probiotics?

For stage two, stick with green vegetables, oil (coconut oil or olive oil) and organic eggs for your protein. You can also make breads from the recipe on the forum.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst746_Coconut-Flour-Bread.aspx

There’s another diet available which is stricter than the one on the website which most of the forum members use and find success with. If you’d like a link to this diet let me know as it’s not posted on the forum. Also let us know if you have questions.

As far as probiotics and supplements are concerned, there’s a detailed protocol that explains all of this. The link is below.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Newbie’ is closed to new replies.