New with questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New with questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Madcat 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Madcat
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

My holistic doctor says I have candida. My symptoms are: headache, diarrhea, dizziness which is actually more a problem with balance, flatulence, fatigue, anxiety & panic attacks, cough, nail fungus.

What the heck do I do? I have given up cheese, most obvious sugars, & alcohol. Right now my worst problem is headache & fatigue.

What is the diet? Do you think I have candida? What do do?

Madcat in Wisconsin

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We developed this general plan to get better if you are interested in checking it out:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

It typically takes a long time to heal from a years or a decade or more of treating your body badly…as long as 6-18 months for most people if you do have it.

I’d say the single greatest test is to try the candida diet with antifungals and see if you experience any “die off” or flu-like symptoms. You’ll know if you have it, and at that point most people are dying to get better.

We developed a strict forum food list if you are interested.

-raster

Madcat

Yes, I’d like to see the food list, please.

Madcat

Keeping in mind that I am (my god!) 74, how much of this is safe for me to try, assuming I do have candida?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New with questions’ is closed to new replies.