New to this.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to this.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

katilove
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Okay, so I went to the store yesterday to get a yeast cleanse after wanting to try it for awhile. Decided to do my research..and now I’m here. I def need advice. I’m 23, a mom to a 4 year old..and finding the time, money, and energy to make separate meals for my family and myself (there’s no way I can get them to try this out, I’m happy when they even eat canned veggies let alone fresh ones)

I wanted to try ridding my body of yeast in the first place to hopfully help my acne, and to feel better all around. Now..I’m a little nervous because I’ve been bombarded with all this information. I’m going to keep taking the yeast pills and slowly eliminating foods..but I don’t know if I’ll be able to cut everything out. Does anybody here follow the diet loosely?

katilove

BTW after only a day, I’m already feeling die off! Going to do one of those showers tonight..maybe some oil-pulling.

katilove

Guess no advice for me…

:/

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Refer to the protocol for a good treatment plan:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm9398_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx#post9398

If you don’t want the yeast to continue for eternity in large numbers, the only way to get better is to kill them off, heal your body, and take it very seriously.

Candida is a very serious health problem, I would look at it is a cancer that is sucking away your bodies energy, health, and vitality. If you want to get better, there should be no half-ass attempt to do the diet; either do it as good as possible or don’t do it at all. If you do it like I did for 3-4 months (half-ass and not good enough), the only thing you will experience is the die-off of candida, it coming back, and then die-off again over and over. This is not healthy for your body and does not eliminate it from the variety of organs and areas of the body that are damaged by this fungus.

-Raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New to this.’ is closed to new replies.