New to the Yeast Wars

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to the Yeast Wars

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PaineFury
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello all, I’m based in the south west of the UK and currently awaiting an MS diagnosis after a few lesions were found on my brain.

Few things brought to my attention that warranted me coming here, is that Candida overgrowth can mimic a lot of MS symptoms and is often overlooked. I’ve had a LOT of tests already done and various other mimics ruled out, but yeast was never considered until I started reading about people with MS overcoming symptoms by moderating their yeast levels. I thought looking into this couldn’t hurt?

Since I was a child, I’ve had very sensitive skin. My skin would itch all over like mac (Rama, legs, stomach, chest etc) and, after itching, my skin would turn pink with these tiny bumps. As I got older, I started getting rashes in between the creases of my skin that would turn very pink/red, itch and even give off a slight smell. There would be a yellow discharge over these rashes and they would hurt to the touch. I’d get these over my belly button, under my cleavage, over the line of my stomach and around my groin.

My MS symptoms started with optic neuritis due to the lesions, and have now progressed to tremors, muscle pain and spasms along with random feelings of hot and cold over my skin. I’ve been told yeast build up can cause this if it gets systemic – something I’m keen to get under control! My knowledge of candida control is limited but I have so far purchased Clotrimazole cream (skin), spray (oral) and pessary (vaginal). Not sure what to do for my head as I get a. Rey itchy scalp that may also be a factor – can anyone recommend a good candida hair regimen?

I also want to tackle the intestinal side of things, and have been recommended probiotic, candex, photostan and kefir. If anyone can recommend a good protocol/diet/diet book to help with balancing the yeast it would be much appreciated!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Paine,

Your skin problems are likely largely related to your body detoxing toxins. Your liver likely has been overloaded and cannot do its job properly; your body detoxes via 3 basic processes, via the lungs, via the liver, and via the skin. When one of these processes break down then the body will have to detox via a different process…so your liver is likely overloaded and thus you are detoxing via the skin.

The tremors are a typical candida symptoms from my experience and are caused by the candida toxins. Have you noticed it gets worse after eating certain foods or antifungal foods?

Candida mimicks a wide variety of illnesses, but most of them are digestive related, such as SIBO, h.pylori, parasites, strept, etc. Some are similar to viruses such as mono.

The creams will help but just bring temporary relief.

I will recommend some good products here later today.

-raster

PaineFury
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you raster, things have improved since cutting out bread! The more help the merrier

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So you need some basic supplements. A good human derived probiotic (HMF neuro or forte), digestive enzymes or bitters (aids digestion), and a good long term antifungal (SF722). You also need detox supplements if you are going through die-off such as milk thistle, molybdenum, candidate, etc.

Then you will need some basic stuff to aid other problems such as nutritional/vitamin deficencies, stuff to reduce the inflammation, and perhaps even something to address your stomach acid levels. For instance, vitamin C is a very important vitamin to have on the diet. Fermented cod liver oil and flax are great for reducing inflammation and helping with brain fog.

Then there are a ton of other digestive aids out there that help heal your gut such as L-glutamine, okra pepsin, inulin, etc…I can go on and on about products. There is a whole health industry out there created for people with health problems and its just a matter of finding the right products for the right price. I spend about $300-400 per month myself but might not need to much longer.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New to the Yeast Wars’ is closed to new replies.