New to the forum and candida symptoms diet getting hard

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to the forum and candida symptoms diet getting hard

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bandit3135 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

bandit3135
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

New to the candida detox started when I was a kid and had to take penicillin for about 10 years for an immune defficiency, well to get to the real problem been diagnosed with PTSD, OCD, GAD, Depression, and Bipolar for the last 10 years comes and goes had alot of stress at work and the anxiety and depression came back hard always new that it was not a bio chemical in balance in the head but almost an allergic reaction well I found this website after I went to my Doc last Thursday and he told me if I wanted to get better start by cutting out sugar and carbs whick led me to this web page, no dairy, sugar, or carbs for the last three days and now my depression is getting worse blood sugar going crazy and I ride my bicycle alot for exercise and my legs are very sore and they have never been this sore before is this just the die off been taking about 3 billion probiotics and 3000mg of omega 3 and around 5 cloves of garlic a day, legs and the depression are getting worse. Thanks for your help Mike

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Mike,
    welcome to the forum. Candida is very much connected to the mind. All the toxins playing havoc with your system affecting everything. And yes depression is very much a sign off a sugar withdrawal. Even if it feels like its you who is craving the sugar and experience deppression, its actually the caravings of the candida wanting its food.

I even suffered panic attacks. But I was sure all the time that it was coming out of my body and not first in my mind. I was depressed because I felt so bad in my body. Its was a chemical depression and not a problem of negative thinking.

I too believed that I was feeling so bad due to lack of sugar. But when I checked it there was no lack of sugar. Then I thought I had too low blood pressure but that too was not true either. What I had was die-off symptoms from the candida releasing its toxins into my body while dying. If you have alive and growing candida they will poison your body while they are dying. But once you have the infection under control and thrown out from your body you will feel great! Like a new born person full of energy and life.

It is very important that you have a clean start with your diet so you are not turning around in a circle and get frustrated.

You have to know about the die-off and the hardship in the first couple of weeks. But you must know that our diet here on the forum is working and the help you get here will get you through the time of darkness and despair. When I look back now I wonder why in the world I was not fighting that evil sickness earlier. Its rubbing your life energy and one even gets used to it.

Please study these pages careful, go on the forum diet and stick with it. I tried several different ways but only the one here on the forum from Able and Raster helped me.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst815_Dieoff-Dangers.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

all the best
    yours
    Thomas

bandit3135

I did not do the detox on the first part of my Candida’s diet I just cut out the milk dairy sugars and carbs been on the diet know going on my fourth day, I want to have results because my mental capacity is struggling every day with the depression and anxiety a colon cleanse would be hard can not take the time off work and I have a physical job and very demanding so far as I stated above about what I have been doing so far lots of vegetables water and ground beef for protein is there anything I can do to help my process. The jock itch and athletes foot are not so much of my concern is the mental side affects of the candida the feeling of being slightly intoxicated all the time, the brain fog, mood swings, racing thoughts, anxiety, depression, and the panic attacks, dr confirmed the candida, trying my hardest at the candida diet and would like to make progress instead of going two steps forward and one step backwards any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Anxiety and depression seem to be getting a little less frequent.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Bandit.

There are a couple of supplements that you need to go ahead and purchase as soon as possible.

First, an essential trace mineral called “molybdenum” which will help with the brain fog and the slightly intoxicated feeling.

The second one is Ashwagandha, which is a natural herb will help you with the mood swings, anxiety, depression and panic attacks.
    Once you obtain one of these, let me know and we’ll talk about the way you need to take them.

You don’t need to do a cleanse as the diet (if it’s correct) acts as a body cleanse itself. If you will, list all the foods and drinks you are eating on a daily or even semi-daily basis and we’ll check to be sure it’s suitable for a cleansing diet.

Able

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

bandit3135 wrote: I did not do the detox on the first part of my Candida’s diet I just cut out the milk dairy sugars and carbs been on the diet know going on my fourth day, I want to have results because my mental capacity is struggling every day with the depression and anxiety a colon cleanse would be hard can not take the time off work and I have a physical job and very demanding so far as I stated above about what I have been doing so far lots of vegetables water and ground beef for protein is there anything I can do to help my process. The jock itch and athletes foot are not so much of my concern is the mental side affects of the candida the feeling of being slightly intoxicated all the time, the brain fog, mood swings, racing thoughts, anxiety, depression, and the panic attacks, dr confirmed the candida, trying my hardest at the candida diet and would like to make progress instead of going two steps forward and one step backwards any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Anxiety and depression seem to be getting a little less frequent.

Hi mate,
    What kind of vegetables do you eat. You should only eat what is on our allowed food list. Ground beef protein is not the stuff you want in your body as it produces ammonium which is creating a candida friendly environment and giving your liver a hard time. Stick to the diet here. The main source of your protein should come from organic eggs, avocados, and the fish listed on the food allowed list. Later in the diet you can try organic chicken. Fish or chicken should be only twice a week, eggs you can eat every day.

If you dont want to go back and forth you really have to read the pages Able wrote down for us and you. There you can find everything you will need to have success.
    What you experience is already a die-off. Read the die-off danger page.

I had anxiety and panic attacks and I know how you feel. I know its terrible but you have to know, the tighter you stick to the diet here on the forum the faster you get healed.

all the best to you
    Thomas

bandit3135

I have been eating about 3/4 pound of brocli a day and about 3/4 pound of ground beef with garlic cloves, ginger and cayenne pepper. The problem with the eggs are they make me feel a lot worse and causes an unbearable amount of anxiety, would love to eat the eggs but I think I am semi allergic to them, is there anything I can eat instead of the eggs that have a lot of protein the only thing I could think of was the beef that is the only reason I have been eating it because it sticks with me I work about 12 hours a day 6 days a week climbing electrical poles thanks for everyone’s help going up to the health sto hear in a minute to get those vitamins, my blood sugar gets low if I don’t eat something with a large amount of protein I am 6’5″ 230 pounds and try to be very active.

Able900
    Spectator

If you can eat chicken or fish this would be better than beef. But I understand your schedule and realize that you do need a large amount of protein to make up for the lack of carbohydrates. You might try the recipe for coconut bread on the forum which is very filling and sustainable for a working person. Adding this along with each meal, you may be able to cut back a bit on the meat protein. I realize that the bread contains eggs, but sometimes a food item cooked with eggs isn’t as bothersome as an egg alone is.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm6988_Coconut-Flour-Bread.aspx#post6988

As far as the bike exercise is concerned, I would cut back a bit on the time you spend on your bike. Your energy is better spent on healing your body at this time and rest is very important to this factor.

Able

bandit3135

Thanks for the quick reply after work going to get some chicken and fish and the ingreideins for the bread and make some thanks for your help hope I am not being a bother.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Too much exercise can really run the body down too much while during the die-off phase, so consider reducing or eliminating it for a period of time to get your legs underneath you.

I would strictly follow the allowed foods list and examine everything in your diet. What is your current diet?

Eventually you will want a stronger probiotic, something between 12.5-70 billion in potency. This will be the single most important thing you will for your recovery.

One great way to reduce die-off symptoms is to do a sauna, hot tub, steam room, or even hot bath to release those toxins through the bodies largest organ, the skin. You can do this up to 6 days a week.

Come up with a plan for your diet where you rotate your foods, if possible. For example, alternate between seafood, chicken, lamb, buffalo, etc. No beef or pork. Alternate between red/black rice, quinoa, and buckwheat as side dishes. These are just examples.

You do not have to do the cleanse/detox. It only creates a better environment for your recovery but isn’t completely necessary.

Eventually, you will want to add more antifungals, but I wouldn’t worry about this right now. This will cause more die-off symptoms and I would consider doing this in a few weeks.

It is normal to have a wide range of symptoms during the die-off stage and it can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida depending on how ill you are with the candida. In a few weeks to few months, you will start to feel quite a bit better as long as you follow the diet.

-Raster

bandit3135

just an update on my progress today I switched from apple cider vinegar to coconut oil to eradicate the fungus, only because I read that it contains MCT which the brain uses as it secondary source of energy, and uses glucose as it primary source of energy, my anxiety and racing thoughts has had an about 80 percent improvement and so has my energy in positive way more ambitious just a thought for other out there, with the same symptoms.

Able900
    Spectator

Thanks for the update, Bandit; and great news about the anxiety, thanks for sharing that info with the others.

Able

raster
    Participant

Great stuff…another person who has addressed their problems and is on the road to recovery!

It’ll take quite some time to fully recover from candida, for some as long as 6-18 months depending on how ill you are.

Keep up the diet and if you want any supplement suggestions, we got plenty. I recommend taking probiotics which is the single most important thing you will need to recover.

-Raster

bandit3135

which probiotic would you suggest three lac, five lac, or seretin I believe it is called.

raster
    Participant

I would not purchase any of those probiotics. I would get a 10-80 billion count, high strain probiotic.

The one Able recommends is the megaflora 50 billion probiotic (14 strains), and I recommend one called HMF neuro 12.5 billion count (5 strains) which contains human micro flora which supposedly binds to your intestinal walls better than any other probiotic. It is best to rotate probiotics to gain different types of flora over time for most effectiveness.

Other high strain brands are at the following link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=high+strain+probiotic&tbm=shop&hl=en&aq=f#q=high+strain+probiotic&hl=en&tbs=p_ord:pd&tbm=shop&sa=X&ei=lCzgTriALoaniQKomNCDDw&ved=0CAwQuw0oAg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=31616886b665a3b&biw=1755&bih=824

Natural probiotics occur in kefir (if you want to make it at home), greek yogurt, and sauerkraut as well.

-Raster

bandit3135

thanks for the info

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘New to the forum and candida symptoms diet getting hard’ is closed to new replies.