New to the Candida diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to the Candida diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lbkio897 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lbkio897
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 10

Hi,
    I’m on the third day of the Candida diet. I suffer from all the symptoms noted on the test especially chronic hives and fatigue. I’ve noticed that I’m extremely hungry all the time and I’m still breaking out in hives. Is that normal? I’m just wondering when I’ll start feeling better. I’ve been eating only the foods that are recommended for stage 1 of the diet. I’ve had absolutely no sugar. And I’ve been taking Acidophilus, Candex, and Colustrum every day. If anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do differently please let me know. Also, because I’m still breaking out in hives, I have to take a Zyrtec every day which is an over the counter antihistamine just so I can function through the day. Will taking this antihistamine affect the Candida diet in any way? Meaning, will taking Zyrtec or any antihistamine for that matter, prevent me or slow down my recovery from Candida?

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news and I am only speaking from my own experience but it took me 10 weeks on the diet before I started feeling better, Im 80% there now and I dont cheat, I quess if you have been ill for some time it doesnt disapear overnight. I have to take a piriton everyday at the moment for hay fever so I shouldnt think it would hurt as long as there is no sugar in it.
    I have had over 60 symptoms in the past 10 months and when i started the diet i felt worse for a while but I knew it was the die off so I stuck with it. Learning patience isnt my strong point but Ive had to with this treatment. You are on the right path now and its an hard one but you can do it,
    love kelly

lbkio897
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 10

Thanks Kelly. I appreciate your response. Wow, 10 weeks is a long time. I commend you for sticking to it. I’m going to try to stick with the diet. It’s difficult but better than the alternative. Rather than focus on what foods I’m giving up, I’m trying to focus on how much healthier I’ll become.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New to the Candida diet’ is closed to new replies.