New to Healing Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to Healing Candida

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MsssCece 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MsssCece
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi All,

I am 26 year old graduate student that developed candida about 9 months ago, but thought it was a terrible yeast infection that would not go away. So I went through a few cycles of antibiotics making it worse.

I am really struggling with constipation, I have tried aloe Vera, peppermint tea, garlic, magnesium, detox teas,… you name it.I plan to get a colonic but I heard that is only temporary relief.

Do anyone have any suggestions? I don’t think any of my herbs or anti-fungals are as effective since my digestive system isn’t getting ride of my waste (only going every 4-5days and feeling constipated)

Thanks,

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

Have you tired probiotics? Foods like yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut are great if you’re on a budget.

Also, what are you eating? The wrong diet (lots of added sugars, gluten etc) can put further stress on your digestive system and feed a candida overgrowth.

MsssCece
    Participant

Hi Wiley 200,

Thank you so much for your response. My diet is clean, lots of water, fresh fish, chicken, veggies. I take enzymes and probiotics. Nothing seems to help with the constipation. I’m looking for something that is safe to use daily.

I tried yogurt, but my doctor said even the plain yogurt has sugar and can do more damage then help so I stopped the yogurt.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

Get a new doctor. Yogurt has natural sugars, yes. But so does pretty much everything you eat, including most vegetables. If you completely cut out natural sugars you’d have some serious health problems.

If you’re worried about the sugars in yogurt, make your own. Ferment it a bit longer and the sugars will be reduced even further

MsssCece
    Participant

Hi Wiley,

I tried the plain yogurt, about a half a cup each morning, and low and behold it works! I am 3 for 3….so thank you! I appreciate the suggestion. I plan to continue this routine daily.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New to Healing Candida’ is closed to new replies.