New to forum Not to candida …

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to forum Not to candida …

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rtejeda 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rtejeda
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Hello I am new to this forum but I have read so much into candida as much of you all know already. Anyway I have been fighting this for about 2 years now and I finally found something that has helped me dramatically besides the healthy diet. For about 2 weeks now I have been taking this Super Food /a multivitamin/ colostrum / and candida detox pills by Dr Tobias

I have been drinking the superfood with many different fruits like papayas, apples, pineapples, bananas, and strawberrys. I take the Dr tobias as instructed. Also the colostrum i took through out the day tops 2-3 capsules. last but not least i have been taking the multivitamin because it has the metals that help with die off. All in all my digestion has improved DRAMATICALLY in just 2 weeks as oppose to the diet I was doing for the first 2 years. I still take garlic here and there as well as onions, acv, but these products have helped me and i hope it can help most of you. I had thin hair and lost almost 40 pounds and could not concentrate at all. I had terrible skin and i would get random ear ringing and random joint pains, constipation, irritation, and so much more. Anyway i hope we can all defeat this once and for all. I know I sure am on the verge! I havent felt this good since playing football in my highschool days!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

One thing that is better than the superfood powder is to make your own superfood smoothies with something like the nutribullet. This is a superior source of getting these vitamins imo because it comes from actual fresh food.

-raster

rtejeda
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Hey I do use real fruits I use a powder sometimes for the greens sorry if I wasn’t specific also I believe the garlic and onion and probiotics together with colostrum is a power house. I suggest anyone who can tolerate it to try these with a healthier diet that doesn’t include yeast

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New to forum Not to candida …’ is closed to new replies.