New to Forum – Candida in Throat?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to Forum – Candida in Throat?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jesslaa 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jesslaa
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi all! I’m new here and trying to figure all of this out. After months of a sore throat, general neck pain, decreased thyroid function, breathing restriction and difficulty swallowing, i saw a new naturopath who did a blood test for Candida and it showed that i have a superficial mucosal infection, most likely in my throat. Has anyone else had experience with this? I started grapefruit seed extract and a probiotic as part of my naturopath’s protocol and experienced die off reactions within 24 hours. I backed off those and seem to be able to forge ahead. I’m still confused on the diet as there is so much conflicting information out there for candida diet. I’m not eating any eggs as i seemed to have a reaction to them. Both eggs and nuts, i experience a burning in my tongue/throat randomly after eating them (doesn’t happen every single time) so wondering if this is actually an allergic reaction or if it’s somehow the bacteria in my throat reacting with the food. Anyone able to give any advice or share your experience with something similar, i would really appreciate it!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is a chance you have a different kind of overgrowth as well, such as strept.

Eggs may not be safe for everyone. Nuts contain molds which may benefit the yeast.

-raster

Jesslaa

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I wondered about strep and was thinking of going to my doc however, they would want to put me on antibiotics i’m sure. How would I go about that? I was tested for strep at the beginning of all this and it was negative but everything has gotten worse in 3 months time.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well you could get tested at a regular doctor and then have your naturopath address it. All strept is, is another type of parasite or bacterium.

-raster

Jesslaa

Thanks again for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New to Forum – Candida in Throat?’ is closed to new replies.