New to Die Off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to Die Off

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fsmiley101 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wfhill
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

This is my first experience with candida. I got a case of oral thrush from inhaled steroids.

I started the diet a little over a week ago. I started adding Diflucan and probiotics 5 days ago. A couple of days ago my thrush started dissipating. Yesterday I thought it was on its way out. I had no more film on my tongue and only a bad taste in the mouth.

Last night I started to not feel very well so I went to bed early. Today I woke up after a lot of bad dreams and restless sleep and the film was back on my tongue and my mouth was burning. I feel tingling in my blood and pins and needles in my hands and my brain isn’t working very well.

So is this all die off? Part die off and part thrush coming back? Or not die off at all?

P.S. Also, the bronchial condition I take the steroids for (excessive mucus in my lungs) usually only presents itself after exercise, but it just hit me even though I haven’t exercised.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Your lungs should get better as you heal because the mucuous is likely related to candida from my experience…hope you aren’t a smoker lol.

What you need to do is support yourself with liver supplements and focus on detoxing:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/die-off-remedies-post-51/

-raster

wfhill
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Thanks, but could thrush symptoms like film on the tongue returning after they disappear be die off? That’s mainly what I’m curious about.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thrush should come and go as you get better.  Its going to take a long time for it to go away completely from my experience.

-raster

fsmiley101
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 1

So I have been in this diet for about 3 weeks and I am still feeling sick. I feel like I have no energy, motivation, and my brain fog is just taking over. I am also feeling to my stomach a good amount of the time. Is that usual?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New to Die Off’ is closed to new replies.