new to candids.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions new to candids.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ykleima 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ykleima
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

I never knew about this until yesterday and I have every symptom! So I need all the advice I can get on how to start! I went and purchased some bentonite clay and the fiber. I also started the contrast showers and I am eating just what is on the list for the cleansing stage! Do I need to start any other suplement yet or just wait? what else should I do? any advice will be great! thank you!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello and welcome to the forum.

This is the cleanse that the members are using which works just fine.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

This is the supplement you should be taking for three days before starting the cleanse.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

After the cleanse is completed, this is the protocol the forum uses.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

If you have questions please let us know.
    Able

ykleima

Thank you! Able can I chew Gum like trident? can I eat as much green rew vegies as I want? I feel calmer if I chew gum.. It takes away my sweet craving. I am a complete sweet tooth.. and I believe this will be the most dificult part! besides that I am ready. Thank you for your help!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Since Trident contains Xylitol instead of sugar or Aspartame, and if it’ll prevent you from eating sweets, then I don’t see why not, but I wouldn’t overdo it since Xylitol is a sugar alcohol. Fortunately the gum should contain only a minimum amount.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

And wouldn’t the gum stimulate digestive enzyme production? I never thought about gum being beneficial to the diet before because I thought they all had fake sugar or real sugar.

Interesting…

-raster

ykleima

Good morning! This is my second day cleansing! and I am a very regular every am at the same time! Not today! I would have thought I was going to go more. But i am afraid my body is reacting! I NEVER have had fiber or any kind of clay.. and all I ate yesterday was raw green or steamed vegies. also my broth and warm lemon water.
    I will wait today but I might need to take one of the constipation remedies… That blows my mind how the body reacts! If someone is regular its me!!! hmmmm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘new to candids.’ is closed to new replies.