New to cadida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to cadida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wcoder82 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wcoder82
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Question I’m new to this . how do I know if my body is on a cleanse or cadida die off . ive been soing warm water n salt gargle. And apple cider vinguar n water gargle . and magic mouth wash . ive been noticing some different things diarrhea after I eat . some indigestion depending what I eat burping alot some lil cold chill or shiver and tired or I dont want to do a thing at all with no energy . Idk if any of this stuff is related to the die off phase. Ive been takeing pecto and anti acid pills

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Who said to take antacid pills? They keep stomach acid artificially low and can lead to overgrowth of Candida or other pathogens. If you can, change your diet and eliminate the antacids.

Wcoder82
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Wiley I head to take them prior before I eat to help reduce indigestion . what is good to take before I eat . I’m slowly learning what I can eat and can’t eat as well. Sucks on top of it where I dont want to eat at all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New to cadida’ is closed to new replies.