New to all this – NEED HELP!! , please :)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New to all this – NEED HELP!! , please :)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mztasia2004 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mztasia2004
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

hi there, i have been struggling to figure out what is wrong with me and recently went through a very intense dose of antibiotics to help my stomach issue. well, it got worse and then i broke out everywhere, especially face, began to always be tired and bloated and all kinds of other symptoms. during my research online i read all the symptoms if Candida and it hit the nail on the head! But i am so overwhelmed and confused by all the different info i am getting.
    First, the diet, there are websites that say yes, egg, some say absolutely no egg, some say eat nuts and whole grains, some say absolutely no nuts and grains. this is so confusing.
    Then, it said no fruit, fresh or any kind, no tomato products. i am ok with doing that fro a certain period of time, but does this mean i can never eat fruit or raw tomatoes again? How long does one stay on this detox diet? Or is it forever?
    Then probiotics, which once do you take?
    Also, i have recently have had an ear infection and they want me to take antibiotics again, what do i do?
    This is all so confusing and all the websites contradict one another…
    Any help is appreciated, thank you so much!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

forevercody
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 10

hHey I was there once. No worries you are in the right place. Read what Raster sent you and no need to compare other websites. I am 2 months in and no symtptoms. Take it one day and one bite at a time.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would not take antibiotics for the ear infection and find alternative ways to heal this problem.

I would avoid fruit, nuts, and grains until stage 2 of the diet (when you start to feel a lot better). Fruits contain sugars, nuts contain molds, grains contain gluten and starch.

You are going to feel worse before you feel better, but within a few months you will think it’ll be worth it.

-raster

mztasia2004

thank you so much for the help :))

mztasia2004

raster wrote: I would not take antibiotics for the ear infection and find alternative ways to heal this problem.

I would avoid fruit, nuts, and grains until stage 2 of the diet (when you start to feel a lot better). Fruits contain sugars, nuts contain molds, grains contain gluten and starch.

You are going to feel worse before you feel better, but within a few months you will think it’ll be worth it.

-raster

thank you so much!!! This is so helpful. I was also wondering about the eggs, that seems to be the biggest controversial thing. So say eggs every morning, but some say absolutely no eggs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New to all this – NEED HELP!! , please :)’ is closed to new replies.