New Symptom – Weird dizziness feeling

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New Symptom – Weird dizziness feeling

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

I have this weird feeling in my skull, I seem to get almost dizzy, but not dizzy. It’s like I close my eyes and it doesn’t feel the same as it normally does, and then I open them and I feel like I’m spinning in my skull. It’s not the same as spinning around in a circle or chair to make yourself dizzy. But that’s the closest thing I can think of to describe it. It only lasts for a bit of time and then goes away for a while. any ideas?

Thanks,

MGL

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

Sounds a bit like vertigo. I get a lot of dizziness of different sorts. It can be pretty unpleasant!

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I pretty much feel like that all the time, and I also have ringing in my ears.

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

oh wow, it’s very unpleasant indeed. makes sense. i wonder if my candida has gone and migrated to my skull and gone systemic. i’ve been taking Nystatin, which only works in the gut. and since SF722 is in short supply, I haven’t been taking it regularly, and instead using coconut oil, but only 1 tbl per meal. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New Symptom – Weird dizziness feeling’ is closed to new replies.