New Probiotic from GNC 50 billion…..

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New Probiotic from GNC 50 billion…..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Smitty99 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

Went into GNC today to pick up some ultimate flora 50 billion. Apparently GNC has released a brand new probiotic 50 billion for 10 dollars cheaper. 30 bucks as opposed to the 40 dollar ultimate flora where I live. Anybody tried any of the GNC probiotics and how do you find them? Seems like good value and GNC usually makes a decent product.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

In my opinion its best to pay more for the good brands that we recommend on the forum such as HMF neuro and megaflora…paying extra for good probiotics is definitely worth it and a good probiotic can make a major difference in you infestation.

-raster

stovariste
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 116

speaking off…

I cannot find any Online store where its possible to buy these recommended brands that will ship to Europe.

I did find innate response on iHerb, they are not bad 14 strains and DDS-1 inside.

Anyone?

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Smitty99;46351 wrote: Went into GNC today to pick up some ultimate flora 50 billion. Apparently GNC has released a brand new probiotic 50 billion for 10 dollars cheaper. 30 bucks as opposed to the 40 dollar ultimate flora where I live. Anybody tried any of the GNC probiotics and how do you find them? Seems like good value and GNC usually makes a decent product.

With probiotics, it’s not just the billion counts but, how many strains…some only have the key 3 but, I rotate between several high quality brands with a minimum of 10 to 14 strains and go large on the billion count: 80 billion/2x’s daily….and it makes a HUGE difference.

Though this is kind of hijacking your thread: I have noticed there are occasions when I take a probiotic before bed, my stomach get’s all upset and effects being able to get to sleep at all – unless I eat something, which is a no no for all the reasons we all know – fermentation. Yet, even against my own desires, I almost always get sleepy if I eat too much at one time: doesn’t matter time of day. So, I succumb and put something in my stomach to take the side effects of the probiotic so I can get to sleep….not good but, what’s the difference if I fall asleep during the day after a meal, or at night?.

Blessings……

IMHO GNC has little to offer Candida Sufferers – they are really about body building which someone with candida shouldn’t be doing anyway – the body needs the rest more than a persons ego needs huge biceps, if you dig what I’m saying….yet, I’ll be interested in hearing what other people have to say about the GNC probiotic you are talking about…..is it online where you can give us a link?

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

stovariste;46364 wrote: speaking off…

I cannot find any Online store where its possible to buy these recommended brands that will ship to Europe.

I did find innate response on iHerb, they are not bad 14 strains and DDS-1 inside.

Anyone?

I’ve also had trouble finding a good quality probiotic. The best I’ve found is ultimate flora at GNC which is 10 strain and 50 billion.

Looks like I made a mistake and thinking ultimate flora 50 billion was close to GNC complex 50 billion. GNC complex only has 4 strains where as mega flora has 10.

I’m going to use it anyways for now because it’s better than nothing but next time I will splurge the extra 10 bucks and get the better quality.

Seeing anything with a 50 billion count got me excited cause all we really have around here is pharmacy’s and their probiotics are awful. Most I’ve seen in a pharmacy probiotic is 5 million and they are a fortune at 30 plus dollars. So I guess I got a little too excited when I seen 50 billion for 30 dollars at GNC lol. Oh well. Live and learn.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Probiotic from GNC 50 billion…..’ is closed to new replies.