NEW Please Help! How long before symptoms gone? Advice on reactions to foods and diet timeline.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions NEW Please Help! How long before symptoms gone? Advice on reactions to foods and diet timeline.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ds123 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ds123
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I am only one month into eating an anti-candida diet, and did not do the cleanse (just ate stage 1 ok foods for 3 weeks or so)so although my symptoms have improved, they still sometimes appear but in a lesser form. Is this normal?

Also, I usually eat a couple servings of raw almond butter and plain, stevia-sweetened yogurt every day. I also take probiotics.
    During the 4th of july holiday, i went out of town, so i didnt have access to these foods and the probiotics. My symptoms were really lessened, nearly gone most days that weekend. So I decided to eat blueberries and 1/2 of a corn on the cob, no toppings. I did not see an immediate reaction to the blueberries or corn, so I was excited to think I could begin re-introducing these foods. about 2 days later, my symptoms heightened a bit, although not as bad as pre-candida diet by any means. I’m wondering if this is a coincidence or if it ook 2 days for my body to react to these foods?

I would like to know how long before I see a complete elimination of symptoms, since I only had a mild-moderate case of candida to begin with, and would love to eat some low-sugar fruits, quinoa, and non-glutenpous grains agian!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘NEW Please Help! How long before symptoms gone? Advice on reactions to foods and diet timeline.’ is closed to new replies.