New – please help, extreme fatigue with new diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New – please help, extreme fatigue with new diet

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Wooky72
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

Yes, thank you, I have spoken to Able about supplements for exactly this.
    It’s just that when I started “‘healthy eating” 6 weeks ago (not a candida diet) Candida no-one could understand why I wasn’t full of energy, and I’m now realising it is because of my compromised digestive system, and I may have in fact been overloading my liver with toxins and candida die-off… So I’m going to take supplements and modify my diet to see what happens!

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

The extreme fatigue I get when doing the diet is the main reason why I quit & started it again. I noticed taking 4000 vitamin c instead of 2000 helpd. U could try taking more. Also decrease antifungals a bit if feeling 2 much die off.

I have 2 do this also I was up to 3 tbs coconut oil and had to decrease to 2 or 1 .take things slowly as possible is your best bet .

Wooky72

Thank you – but as I said, I haven’t been doing a ‘candida diet’ or taking antifungals or anything like that, but simply cut out all processed food, grains, dairy and caffeine.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Still sounds good to me, and you are bound to experience a difference in your body as it gets used to not having all that sugar.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

Yeah it’s the detox from sugar hopefully it passes soon!

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Hi Wooky,

I wanted to tell you that weight gain was my main symptom when starting this diet.

I had my first child two years ago, and I must have been the only women who weighed more coming out of the hospital (not pregnant) then she did going in. I believe there was something with pregnancy and PH that really fed the candida. In the years following I couldn’t loose the weight no matter what I did, weight watchers, paleo diet, atkins diet, plus 2 doctor assisted diet plans. I started the forums protocol last May and didn’t really loose any weight until December then I lost 25 kg in less then 2 months. This happened without changing my diet at all. It’s the candida, I just needed to get to a point in my treatment where the weight/water had to go.

One thing that I believe has helped with loosing the weight is biotin. I take a fairly large dose 25MG a day ( I worked up to that, it cause me a lot of die off)

The diet was extremely hard for me in the beginning, following the strict forum diet and not loosing any weight was driving me insane. I started seeing a therapist just to talk about my weight. My point is, just don’t loose sight that your weight problem is a Candida symptom, and therefore it will be very hard for you to control.

Good Luck!

Wooky72

Thank-you for all your help and advice. I had energy right to the end of today! 🙂

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

So great to hear!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘New – please help, extreme fatigue with new diet’ is closed to new replies.