New on the forum. Advices are welcome.!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions New on the forum. Advices are welcome.!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  titan 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mariajelica
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

I discovered recently I have a candida overgrowth. So today I started I new life, and a knew strict diet. This is my diet:
    BREAKFAST: 2 EGGS WITH OLIVE OIL
    LUNCH: 1 EGGS, 1 ADVOCADO, 1 SLICE OF COCONUT BREAD AND SALAD AND VEGETABLES.
    DINNER: 1 CHICKEN ORGANIC BREAST WITH 1 SLICE OF COCONUT BREAD, SALAD AND VEGETABLES.
    BEFORE BED: 1 EGG AND 1 SLICE OF COCONUT BREAD. Is that good to follow?
    I eat 3 slices of coconut bread is that good?

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

In most respects, it seems you’re following the strict diet. You’ll know, then, that the suggestion is that you only eat meat or fish occasionally (or not at all for some time). It’s fine to eat a number of slices of coconut bread, if you can tolerate it. Why are you eating before bed? Do you feel better doing so in the morning? I, personally, don’t eat before bed because it’s difficult to digest food when lying down.

Len

mariajelica
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Thanks Len for you reply. Can you tell me a question? I´m so confuse with the strict diet. The question is: Is more healthy eat 4 eggs per day, vegetables, salads and 1 peace of chicken or is better include also coconut bread? Because coconut bread have some carbs so it feed a litle the candida.I think I should eat coconut bread cause it have a lot of fibre. But my question is if I eat 3 slices of coconut bread it will descrease the time of cure of candida or it will speed? Because if coconut bread will decrease the speed of cure of candida I will no eat that the firts 2 months. Thanks

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

The bread is fine and does not feed the candida. And you could have 2 eggs for dinner instead of chicken. Eating chicken or fish only once or twice a week is how you can increase the effectiveness of your overall treatment. Diet is only one aspect though. Staying on top of the vitamins, probiotic pills, kefir, and antifungals on a daily basis is the key to a faster healing process.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New on the forum. Advices are welcome.!’ is closed to new replies.