New N-Fuzed Candida Product?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice New N-Fuzed Candida Product?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

cavemandiet
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

Hey guys,

I’m new to the forum but not to candida. I’m getting pretty desperate as I have been on a strict candida diet for almost 7 months now and feel as though this is the best I’m going to get on this diet without something else to help eliminate the candida. I have taken various anti fungals without much help.

I came accross this today and looks like it was just introduced to the market

http://www.energeticnutrition.com/hi/n-fuzed-candida.html

Looks like it is completely natural and here’s a brief description of what it does.

n-fuzed Candida is a evolutionary new concept for treating the overgrowth of Candida albicans. Using a proprietary blend of Pau d’ Arco, Black Walnut hulls, and vitamin C, the electromagnetic frequencies of Candida albicans are infused into the crystalline structure of water. This signals the immune system to eliminate candida in the blood system, soft tissues, and organs of the body.

Since it’s new I cant find any reviews on it and was wondering if you thought it would hurt to try? Although it contains candida essence looks like it’s proven to kill candida.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

I’m skeptical as long as I can’t find the science behind it anywhere.

cavemandiet
    Replies: 8

Yea ever since I found it I have been searching for some but can’t come up with anything.

teacupmama
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 1

Has anyone tried this product yet? I ordered it this am.. I am so desperate right now. My digestion has all but stopped and the inflammation is causing my joints to ache and I cant even get relief from sleep anymore…I have been strict on the diet but even veg juice causes pain bloating gas fatigue now..what next? cancer? I also was researching menopause causes digestion problems so many things are going on I suppose. agh! need relief I have a daughter to raise and a life to live.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am very skeptical about this product and don’t think it can cure anyone in 2 weeks.

-raster

tennisgirl
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Teacupmama…..have you had any resolution? I too live in Temecula, but work in Irvine so my naturopathic doctor is in Irvine. I heard Dr. Youngberg is good.

BS7705
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

The product description just says it kills candida in as fast as 3 days with test results to prove on their website. http://www.harmonicinnerprizes.com i have been using this product and love it. It is working, i can tell you that. It is prepared completely different than your other candida-related products. I have called them and they are not hiding anyhting and are very helpful.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

It sounds like a lot of fancy words to describe a couple well-known and already used supplements.
    The instructions read, “At the first sign of a yeast infection…“ What if the infestation is way past the ‘first sign’?

In vitro laboratory tests confirm that N-fuzed Candida kills candida albicans in as little as 3 days, and eliminates it entirely in 7 days.

Entirely in seven days? Ok ,what about the die-off which, in seven days, would be bad enough to put the normal Candida sufferer in the hospital? If it’s able to do that, doesn’t it make one wonder why it’s basically unheard of? How did you hear about it?

Able

princeofsin
    Replies: 224

Honestly these products promise you the moons and stars but most of them don’t do anything. You really don’t need to spend an money on these things which are pretty much useless in my opinion. You have to change your diet primarily.

BS7705
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

IT says it kills candida in-vitro in 3 days and completely gone in 7. In-vitro meaning in a lab. So at least they test this in a clinical setting before they release each batch showing it does do that. Who else at least does that?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its a homeopathic product with some antifungals and special water. I am skeptical about this product because you cannot completely kill candida in the body because you need it to survive! If you killed all of the candida in your body, you would die!

-raster

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New N-Fuzed Candida Product?’ is closed to new replies.