New member – I need help as pulling my hair out

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals New member – I need help as pulling my hair out

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sun Made 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

slinky
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

Hello there.

Im new to this forum…. here’s my candida story…

Throughout my life suffered from yeast intolerances/food allergies and bouts of thrush. When i have had thrush i have been able to treat it with boric acid pessaries and ketaconazole. 7 years ago i had chronic fatigue for three years and managed to beat most of the symptoms with a thing called the lightening process. Many of my symptoms have gone i.e. the tiredness etc, but I still have a very weak immune system, frequent sinus infections etc.

After the chronic faitgue i developed hip problems and have had 3 surgeries on my hips, each time taking anti-inflmmatories (with no instruction to take PPIs at the same time). On top of this I had two other operations in the same time (more private).

At the end of last year I went through a horrible situation at work – I worked in investment banking so very stressful and ended up having to sue my company for harassment. This was at the same time i broke up with my long term boyfriend, and had a hip operation so was on anti-inflammatories. I also had a severe sinus infection so was on antibiotics for 2 months also.

Anyway, that was when I finally broke my system I think, since then I now have chronic thrush, bad gastritis and stomach ulcers and just discovered i have some type of parasites. Did i mention im only 35 lol.

Since March I have been on the following protocol with no success (as well as not working so my stress levels are normal now);

Strict Anti-candida diet.
    Ketaconozaole (2 month stint)
    Sporonox (take 2 once a week)
    GSE
    Candex
    Colliodal Silver
    Paul D’Arco
    Probiotics x a lot
    Mag, zinc, vit z
    Digestive enzymes
    Garlic
    Oil Of oregano
    Caparylic acid (i rotate this)

I fell off the diet wagon four months in as I had no success and had to have another hip operation – needed a stiff drink to perk me up. Anyway I a am now back on the wagon being even more strict and 4 weeks in and I am not feeling any different. I’ve just started a parasite cleanse too.

Does anyone have any advise? Im looking at trying to take lufernuron too and just stick to what I am doing. Its pretty depressing, ive had 7 years of bad health problems and this just takes the biscuit to have this on top of everything. Not to mention I have three weddings coming up and i would love a drink but i know thats not allowed!

One other question – could my gastritis be related to the candida and parasites? My gastroent is at a loss why I still have it as im off the NSAIDs and eating very healthily.

tips or words of wisdom much appreciated….

slinky

forgot to add, I am resistant to all the topical creams, boric acid is the only thing which keep sit at bay but obviously dont want to take it long term….

Also want to try and get pregnant at the end of the year so really need to rid myself of this candida before then….

thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well it doesn’t sound like you have a detox plan, so here is why you need one:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

The antifungal drugs that people use most to defeat yeast are nystatin and diflucan.

-raster

slinky

thanks Raster

I will try a detox – i take a steam room 2-3 times a week at the moment but will up this to 6 and get on the detox tees.

Ive tried diflucan for three months to no avail. Not tried nystatin and yet to try lamasil which i hear is quite strong.

-slinky.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

slinky;59742 wrote: thanks Raster

I will try a detox – i take a steam room 2-3 times a week at the moment but will up this to 6 and get on the detox tees.

Ive tried diflucan for three months to no avail. Not tried nystatin and yet to try lamasil which i hear is quite strong.

-slinky.

You might want to try natural antifungals because the prescription ones don’t work for everyone. Or try a combination of 2 antifungals (one prescription and one natural).

-raster

Sun Made
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

Way too many anti-funals. If your system has gone kaput, you need to build it back up! Herbs won’t do that. You do that with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and… laughter. Get yourself a great multivitamin, take half the amount of anti-fungals and go for the really really nutrient dense foods like carrot juice, liver, blackstrap mollases, or wheat germ. (Yes, I know these have carbs. But your body comes first. It makes no sense to starve yourself in the process of starving a fungus.) Go and see a chiropractor or naturopath trained to use standard process supplements and they can prescribe you the right glandulars to build your immune system back up again. Then rent your favorite funny movies, drink that glass of alcohol, and get back on the lightening therapy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New member – I need help as pulling my hair out’ is closed to new replies.